"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Should i stay or should i go now

should i go?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Only if you get sex

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • only for the free booze and food!

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9

goober4u

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maplewood MN
I'm a 21yo broke college student who can't spell, she is a 26yo doctor with dark hair (god i love brunettes). We've been out on dates, and we have been intamate(sex for those who are slow. many many times). Well she wants me to go with her to a wedding (her 2nd cuzzon). Should i go? I've never met her family, and they will obveously be there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

goober4u

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maplewood MN
Only on paper

I only look immature on paper, i guess thats all you have to judge me on though. So I can't get pissed. Anyways, she seems to be very "IN" to me. She told me she wants to "Love me" before she "Makes love to me". Well she did the making love part, but didn't tell me she loved me(i think she does though). Its only a matter of time.
 

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
I agree with the inmature thin and i thin you are acting AFC. You sghould know better than believing bs from women like that " i want to fall before anything ... BULL****"

If you love thsi women and can see you getting married ..you have to options.

GO-- send a message you are into her and looking foward to one day marrying her.

Dont Go-- become a challenge and she will go even crazier for you.

If you are not thinking seriously or cant picture marrying her.....

then

DEFENETELY DONT GO- still a chllenge and you get to scre her for a long time with outh commitment.


ohh by the way..
Its only after you lost everthing that you are free to do anything. - Brad Pitt---FightClub

Women take guys to wedding to wedding for only one reason.....
ohh and by the way..
 

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
You have nothing to lose. Do you actually like her? If you liek her keep seeing her, dont be intimidated. I am in the same situation as you, the girl Im dating makes tons of money and im a poor ass college student. Just show her good times and she'll be wanting more.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top