silverwex
Master Don Juan
Hi guys,
Im sitting at home here, after getting up at 1pm. Bored, frustrated and mildly depressed I guess.
Here's the lowdown, I worked part-time (not much at that), and fairly low in confidence and dont have much going for me.
My hometown doesnt really have that much to offer me at this moment in time and i dont have a CLUE what to do with my life.
I suppose you could say im lazy but when I tell myself I should get a full time job I say to myself 'Yeah thatd be cool, coz then i could get way more money and buy what i want etc...'
But then my mind/subconcious says 'NO, you're not confident enough for change and you wont do well in that new job! DONT DO IT!'
So its a cycle that goes round and round and never ends...
On the plus side I have a LOT of friends, a healthy social life and I do score more than my fair share of girls.
I suppose you could say that im stuck in a rut and cant get out at this cycle even tho in the back of my mind i wanna.
Two of my closest friends have gone to Canada for the year (theyll be back in November) and occasionally tell me i should go over to them and stay for a while (maybe even get a job where i can be paid in hand - if ya know what i mean?!
and stay there til i get kicked out of the country!)
Is this possible? They say you can stay there for 3 months legally.
Today being down and all I have seriously considered this but am not sure what to do? And how to do it!
Anyone got any info?
They're in Vancouver. (Apparently travel does wonders for your confidence!)
PS - I love summer in my hometown with all my friends back for the season - going out on the piss, scoring chicks and having a good time!
Im sitting at home here, after getting up at 1pm. Bored, frustrated and mildly depressed I guess.
Here's the lowdown, I worked part-time (not much at that), and fairly low in confidence and dont have much going for me.
My hometown doesnt really have that much to offer me at this moment in time and i dont have a CLUE what to do with my life.
I suppose you could say im lazy but when I tell myself I should get a full time job I say to myself 'Yeah thatd be cool, coz then i could get way more money and buy what i want etc...'
But then my mind/subconcious says 'NO, you're not confident enough for change and you wont do well in that new job! DONT DO IT!'
So its a cycle that goes round and round and never ends...
On the plus side I have a LOT of friends, a healthy social life and I do score more than my fair share of girls.
I suppose you could say that im stuck in a rut and cant get out at this cycle even tho in the back of my mind i wanna.
Two of my closest friends have gone to Canada for the year (theyll be back in November) and occasionally tell me i should go over to them and stay for a while (maybe even get a job where i can be paid in hand - if ya know what i mean?!
Is this possible? They say you can stay there for 3 months legally.
Today being down and all I have seriously considered this but am not sure what to do? And how to do it!
Anyone got any info?
They're in Vancouver. (Apparently travel does wonders for your confidence!)
PS - I love summer in my hometown with all my friends back for the season - going out on the piss, scoring chicks and having a good time!