Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I send her another message?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liking the comment is USUALLY a way to end the conversation without sending an actual reply

The only scenario where this changes is after you have fvcked her

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Liking the comment is USUALLY a way to end the conversation without sending an actual reply
Facts, it's what I do when I don't want to reply but I like them enough to show I acknowledged their message.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I reached that chick after she left my last message on read:
- “Hey. Do you like to jump”?
- What do you mean?
- Found that cool trampoline place in the city. They have a lot of jumping things, climbing walls and stuff. Let’s go there on Friday at 9 pm or next Tuesday at 8.
- I can’t this weekend cause I have visitors till Wednesday. We can go after it.
- No worries. I will buy tickets on next Thursday at 8 pm. Should be fun!
- Deal

Simple as that. No overthinking and guessing. It feels like a secret weapon that disables all the BS girls have and reveals all their cards.

Phone is for setting dates F2F, not for chatting back and forth.

Actions - women’s weak spot.

Lesson learned fellas!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent a message to a random girl on ig and she responded in a really excited way so I sent her another message but she didn't respond to that one. She liked the message though so I'm not sure if I should message again. I don't wanna waste my time
Try and get her on a date, if she won't meet up with you then forget about her. Messaging back and forth is a waste of time.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, in my case it was repeated behavior. A month or two ago - I sent something her - left on read, than we did not chat. 2 weeks later has done the same - no reply again. Went NC for a month. Than we randomly met outside, she texted next day. Than a couple days later I initiated and we met and had some drinks, next day texted her, had a little conversation and this is where she left it on read. It happened last Thursday - no text ever since.

My gut tells me to move on and never initiate again considering the amount of BS I had with her. But at the same time I was thinking to ask her out next week for some action date like trampoline jumping and if she flakes - than it is 100% done.

Listen to your gut.

Past behaviour is a great predictor of future behaviour. She has done this twice, she has low interest. She wants an orbiter .

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to your gut.

Past behaviour is a great predictor of future behaviour. She has done this twice, she has low interest. She wants an orbiter .
This is what I gonna check if I indeed meet her next Thursday.