Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I see this girl one more time or cut it off now?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl lives on the other side of the state from me, we will call her girl C. She came to see me and we spent the week together mostly having sex in a hotel. She wants to come see me again but, just as with my last side girlfriend figured out (girl B), I have a live in gf (girl A). So I won’t be able to keep seeing this girl much longer like this before the excuses for being gone run out.

I had another gf like this for the past year (B) on the side but that started out local and she left town after a few months. I was dating other women at the same time for a while but I got really busy and didn’t have time for all of that anymore on the regular and decided to narrow it to a few girls. Once B left town it got really hard to make it work because sh was thousands of miles away on the other side of the country so when she came out it was a week long thing at a time, but that got suspicious eventually and she was supposed to move in but she turned out to be NUTS (we broke up for the 80th time a week ago). It’s kind of the same thing with girl C but not as bad as this girl is only a few hundred miles away and she doesn’t appear to be crazy.

So I can see this other girl maybe one more time after having spent a week together recently and then I’m going to likely have to break it off or stall her until I figure out what I want to do. I don’t think I want to break up with my current live in gf for this girl. Since one relationship (girl B) ended and I’m now down to two (this girl views us as a couple and I still have the live in, the nut job girl and I haven’t talked in a week) I need to either go back to focusing on local plates that I drop when they start to get serious OR just stoop with all this together and stick with the girl at home.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost props to ya for building up that stable nicely. The answer to your question tho ca be answered by just reading the first paragraph. Dont run out of excuses, dont go ahead and have a headache over some *****. Tell her the truth, you do have a real GF who you been with for a while now, if this a problem OK if not OK lets bang it out. Contrary to most believes, to a girl knowing you have options its something good. Very good. Good luck to ya my friend