should i see if she calls after our convo tonight?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok long story short i boned (sort of) this chick on friday tried to hang out saturday due to the liquor messing up mr captain the night before but we didnt. We know each other through mutual friends and probably hung out in a group a couple of times before we messed around. So it has been 3 days since then so i decided to call her with the intention to not ask her out and just say whats up.
I called her up opened up with hey punk and let her know i was just calling to say whats up and said that i dont know why but i was wondering if you got killed at work or something jokingly. I then asked what she was doing. she said she was getting ready to go to a meeting for work (its 745pm) in my head i was like thats what you call a date nowin days? cause she works 9-5. I then dhvd and said my friend nailed another car and the guy was threatining to call insurance unless he pays him 600 dollars right now so im driving there to let him borrow some money then i kind of got into how i help out my friends if they need it totally not true but i needed to dhv. we cracked a couple of jokes and then i said well ill let you go without hesitating (i wanted to ask her out for this friday but held back) and she said well call me sometime then i was like uhhhhhh yea ok. and she was like uhhh what? I wanted to say the phone works both ways but didnt. Anyways i ended the convo and i said ill talk to or see you soon.

So now im thinking about texting friday midday and saying "hey a couple of people and i are going to the bball game you wanna come with?" should i even do this or just see if she calls me friday or saturday?

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a condom on and my d1ck went inside of her but it couldnt get hard i tried a tiny but did know it wouldnt happen