"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should I play it cool? I thinkshe has some interest

Showbiz87

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm having trouble with this one chick
Ok this girl has known me for about 2 years
We're in the same class and kinda talked
well 3 months ago, she found out I had feelings for her since I bought her a card and stuff for valentines days
We said occassional hi's and heys until last week (5-25) I got her alone in a room and asked for her number. she said she was involved with some one, so I said "well that's cool, we can just go kick it"
she gave me her number on a piece of paper and just parted. It was funny because she forgot to close her backpack but I stopped the books form falling out
During the past week, it's been really cool we talked more thasn we ever did and she actually has somehting to say
Well what I was wondering was..."
what can I do now?"

ALso, I heard there was a difference when she says "I have a boyfriend" compared to "I'm seeing someoen"

we were having a presentation last thursday (5-27) and I was asking a question for her and she was wearing a orange shirt, so I asked "hey orange...blah bl;ah blah?" I forgot I was wearing apink shirt and she answered, "well puinky, ...blah blah blah"
So the next day I wore an orange/blavk hat and an orange under shirt

Oh on May 22nd, she was in a performance and she was doing a dance. I walked up to her with a bundle of flowers and she didn't have any hands so I went down on one knee and left it under her foot and exchanged glances. I did it in the middle of the performance for the "moment" because any a crowd of people would have given roses to the performers at the performance's end. Believe it or not it was the ONLY rose she got.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
what can I do now?
Your choice. I'd say make a move and ask questions later. It sounds like she's interested, but you really shouldn't be worried about that anyway.

I heard there was a difference when she says "I have a boyfriend" compared to "I'm seeing someoen"
Where'd ya hear that from?

The card and stuff for Valentines Day is puttin you right on track to the chump zone in her mind, but you have a chance to redeem yourself if you call her up, hang out for a little while, and make somethin happen. Puzzy out, and you may forever be "just friends."
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
The Valentine's present may have done it man. Even if she wasn't seeing someone, she could have made all of that up (contrary to popular opinion, girls do lie :] Just don't drift into the friends zone with her or make her think that she's "got" you and that you're interested in her. Make yourself seem like you're in demand, regardless if you are or aren't. Talk to more girls, play it kool, be polite to her and see what happens. By that time, you'll have met more girls, and maybe have rose her IL in you. Good luck
 

Showbiz87

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ya I got you guys. I'm going to ignore her for one day and the next day I'll be teasing her with some CnF. After that I'm going to say "I'm free tomorrow, wanna go to xyz?"

Hopefully she says yes or rearranges it to another date. If not, then I'm going to next her. You DJ's taught me so much. Thanks you'll

Also, if anyone knows any more tips or pointers I can do from this Point I'm all ears. I TOTALLY REGRET THE VALENTINES DAY THING
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
tell us waht you want to know and well help, well at least i will, the flowers thing to me seemed weitrd, but if you felt it was alright then well done. the trouble with dating and advice is that it needs to be specific to a very organice solution.

The best tips are to treat everything on this site as a rough guideline and always go with what you are comfortable as what you want to do (not comfortable doing- there is a whole world of difference)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Showbiz87

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm comfortable with doing anything.

Now all I need is a place to hang out with her. I was thnking of something in the middle of friendly and serious. I'm in high school(junior). Where should we go...I don't want to call it a date or anything.
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
Originally posted by Showbiz87
It was funny because she forgot to close her backpack but I stopped the books form falling out


LOL. I would have let her books fall and then bust on her about how careless she can be. ;)
 

donjan

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NL
Try to give the idea that you are not attracted to her anymore, but still hang out with her. She'll start wondering why this is, and will likely be after you if she's at all interested. If she's not, it doesn't matter.

Of course, to point out the obvious, the valentine thing is classic AFC behavior. Stop that or you'll only be her friend in any case.
 

Showbiz87

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ya I learnt my lesson fromthe Valentines thing. I can't ignore her because there's only a week and a half left of school. So I'm going to ignore her for 2 days, neg hit her for about 2 days. (Should I neg her if she is like a 6.5-7/10?) And TELL her that "I'm free the next day, Wanna go to xyz?"

Rate my plan or just write up a new one

Thanks for you suppory
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Mic. Fiend's Plan

Forget about the chick as a girlfriend, think of her as a friend and move on with your life. Call her up during the summer to touch base and regame her if ya want. She already said "no" dawg. I think it is her turn to show you that she likes you. right now you are her new play thing who she keeps around to remind herself how attractive she is.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

donjan

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NL
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Mic. Fiend's Plan

Forget about the chick as a girlfriend, think of her as a friend and move on with your life. Call her up during the summer to touch base and regame her if ya want. She already said "no" dawg. I think it is her turn to show you that she likes you. right now you are her new play thing who she keeps around to remind herself how attractive she is.
I'm afraid Mic's right. Chase her harder, and she'll run harder.
 
Top