Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I play it cool? I thinkshe has some interest

Showbiz87

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with this one chick
Ok this girl has known me for about 2 years
We're in the same class and kinda talked
well 3 months ago, she found out I had feelings for her since I bought her a card and stuff for valentines days
We said occassional hi's and heys until last week (5-25) I got her alone in a room and asked for her number. she said she was involved with some one, so I said "well that's cool, we can just go kick it"
she gave me her number on a piece of paper and just parted. It was funny because she forgot to close her backpack but I stopped the books form falling out
During the past week, it's been really cool we talked more thasn we ever did and she actually has somehting to say
Well what I was wondering was..."
what can I do now?"

ALso, I heard there was a difference when she says "I have a boyfriend" compared to "I'm seeing someoen"

we were having a presentation last thursday (5-27) and I was asking a question for her and she was wearing a orange shirt, so I asked "hey orange...blah bl;ah blah?" I forgot I was wearing apink shirt and she answered, "well puinky, ...blah blah blah"
So the next day I wore an orange/blavk hat and an orange under shirt

Oh on May 22nd, she was in a performance and she was doing a dance. I walked up to her with a bundle of flowers and she didn't have any hands so I went down on one knee and left it under her foot and exchanged glances. I did it in the middle of the performance for the "moment" because any a crowd of people would have given roses to the performers at the performance's end. Believe it or not it was the ONLY rose she got.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what can I do now?
Your choice. I'd say make a move and ask questions later. It sounds like she's interested, but you really shouldn't be worried about that anyway.

I heard there was a difference when she says "I have a boyfriend" compared to "I'm seeing someoen"
Where'd ya hear that from?

The card and stuff for Valentines Day is puttin you right on track to the chump zone in her mind, but you have a chance to redeem yourself if you call her up, hang out for a little while, and make somethin happen. Puzzy out, and you may forever be "just friends."

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Valentine's present may have done it man. Even if she wasn't seeing someone, she could have made all of that up (contrary to popular opinion, girls do lie :] Just don't drift into the friends zone with her or make her think that she's "got" you and that you're interested in her. Make yourself seem like you're in demand, regardless if you are or aren't. Talk to more girls, play it kool, be polite to her and see what happens. By that time, you'll have met more girls, and maybe have rose her IL in you. Good luck

Showbiz87

Reaction score
Ya I got you guys. I'm going to ignore her for one day and the next day I'll be teasing her with some CnF. After that I'm going to say "I'm free tomorrow, wanna go to xyz?"

Hopefully she says yes or rearranges it to another date. If not, then I'm going to next her. You DJ's taught me so much. Thanks you'll

Also, if anyone knows any more tips or pointers I can do from this Point I'm all ears. I TOTALLY REGRET THE VALENTINES DAY THING

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell us waht you want to know and well help, well at least i will, the flowers thing to me seemed weitrd, but if you felt it was alright then well done. the trouble with dating and advice is that it needs to be specific to a very organice solution.

The best tips are to treat everything on this site as a rough guideline and always go with what you are comfortable as what you want to do (not comfortable doing- there is a whole world of difference)

Showbiz87

Reaction score
I'm comfortable with doing anything.

Now all I need is a place to hang out with her. I was thnking of something in the middle of friendly and serious. I'm in high school(junior). Where should we go...I don't want to call it a date or anything.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Showbiz87
It was funny because she forgot to close her backpack but I stopped the books form falling out

LOL. I would have let her books fall and then bust on her about how careless she can be. ;)

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to give the idea that you are not attracted to her anymore, but still hang out with her. She'll start wondering why this is, and will likely be after you if she's at all interested. If she's not, it doesn't matter.

Of course, to point out the obvious, the valentine thing is classic AFC behavior. Stop that or you'll only be her friend in any case.

Showbiz87

Reaction score
Ya I learnt my lesson fromthe Valentines thing. I can't ignore her because there's only a week and a half left of school. So I'm going to ignore her for 2 days, neg hit her for about 2 days. (Should I neg her if she is like a 6.5-7/10?) And TELL her that "I'm free the next day, Wanna go to xyz?"

Rate my plan or just write up a new one

Thanks for you suppory

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mic. Fiend's Plan

Forget about the chick as a girlfriend, think of her as a friend and move on with your life. Call her up during the summer to touch base and regame her if ya want. She already said "no" dawg. I think it is her turn to show you that she likes you. right now you are her new play thing who she keeps around to remind herself how attractive she is.

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Mic. Fiend's Plan

Forget about the chick as a girlfriend, think of her as a friend and move on with your life. Call her up during the summer to touch base and regame her if ya want. She already said "no" dawg. I think it is her turn to show you that she likes you. right now you are her new play thing who she keeps around to remind herself how attractive she is.
I'm afraid Mic's right. Chase her harder, and she'll run harder.