Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I next this girl?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st time I meet her: she's late.
2nd time I meet her: I'm about 30mins. to an hour late. Got lost.
3rd time: she's late again.
4th time: she brings other girls with her, & I was 30 mins. ++ late. Another girl(on the streets) was running after her dog while holding her other dog. So I offered to walk her dogs home w/ her. Anyway, I was the only guy with 6 girls. Ok. Maybe this was a good thing. ;) But I was only interested in spending alone time with her.

I've probably asked her out twice. The other times... she's initiated it but keeps rescheduling... at least 2x. And she keeps asking me to meet up with her, but I've usually declined in the past. Had things going on, & she was always late. I didn't feel like making time for her. So we lost contact after that. Now she's saying she's single, wanting a relationship and asked if I was dating anyone. But she also asked if I knew anyone "looking" and to send them her way. I'm not sure if she was kidding or not. Truth is I like this girl, but I don't want to date her if she's just in it for the relationship and not me. I've always suspected low interest from her or she's just using me to hook up w/ the next best guy or something.

There are times when she's just showing all signs of affection and then she goes cold and disappears! I don't get it. Most of the time, I feel really unimportant to this girl and am not her first choice. You guys think my instincts are right on this one?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
you 2 seem to be bad on planning dates.. But give her a try before you next her.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like bad planning. Try to make sure things start off well. If they continue to be lax in the timing then neither of you appears really invested in making this thing work.

If this pattern continues then I would move on.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
If you're going to fvck her next time, then don't next.

Understand that the frame of your relationship is already set, it's ok to be late. Things will not get better. Thus, if you're not going to fvck her next time, next her right now, just don't call her..

Circumstances (i.e. timing, bad planning) has setup your relationship. You've set the frame when you let it slide.