"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Should I NEXT her?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I've been out on 2 dates with this new girl over the past 2.5-3 weeks. We've had fun both times. First time was to a comedy club and second time was to a movie and a club later on. I only kissed her on the cheek(ill-advised by many people here) the first time since I had a bit of a sore throat and didn't want to get her sick(didn't tell her that though). The second time I kissed her on the lips and she seemed like she wanted more but I was still a bit sick so I didn't give it to her.

She works for tourism and occasionally travels on weekends so she was out of town last weekend, but called me as soon as she got back. I was still recovering from my cold and almost over it so I decided we should wait til the weekend to hang out. We made plans for last Friday to go bowling, but something came up where I had to go out of town for 3 hours on that night and I wouldn't get back in time for bowling. I let her know this earlier in the day. When I did get back it was pretty late and I had got a call from a bunch of my friends who I hadn't seen in a few weeks and everyone wanted to "blow it up" big time. I couldn't pass on this so I called the girl, who at this point sounded pretty mellow and I suggested that we hang on Sunday night since she wanted to take it easy that night and I wanted to party. I didn't just cancel on her but I mentioned that I had some friends who were going hard and then she quickly said "ok, go with them tonight", and I asked if she was sure and she said it was ok, but she rushed me off the phone just after I made plans with her for Sunday.

I didn't bother to call her on Saturday since I knew that she was having a girls night out with her sis who was leaving on Sunday and a bunch of her friends. WHen I called her on Sunday she was hung over from her hard night out and so had to back out of our Sunday plans but asked me to a movie for Monday night. SHe said she'd call me during the day to confirm. She called me today to tell me that she was still sick. She basically won't be able to do anything until next weekend because of her work. I guess it's not really her fault, but I haven't been dating any other girls lately and find myself thinking about her a little more than I want to at this point(one-itis)?. She's the relationship type who's last relationship(mutual breakup ended last September) was for 5 years. So, should I just head out and get some more numbers or stick with this girl?

M.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Head out, get numbers...

This chick may be cool... tell her you'll call her when you've got some time cos you're a busy person, and make sure that call is just to fix up somethin, be assertive and sure, don't linger...

The reason why you should still be active is cos this is far from a relationship... what's wrong with havin 7 girls to choose out of, as to who you want to take things further with... I mean you could be out next Saturday and find somethin better than this, you may always, so whilst you're single anyway make the most of your time...
 

playa

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
You think too much. Date other girls if she's always busy and evasive. You've got seed to sow brutha.:D --peace
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Get other numbers - then go out with this chick next weekend.

Why can't you do both?

You should allways be looking for backups.
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Do you think I should let her know that she's not the only one? Not directly but if another girl is asking me to a movie(happened the other day) or just basically trying to get with me should I drop hints in conversation with this girl?

M.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Nope.

It's a given - if your busy - and mysterious (not opening up everything to her) you'll be fine.

Don't just drop sh#t into conversations..... If she asks you point blank - tell her.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
No don't tell her that, lol...

She wants somebody who she can see has the potential to be a player and can get a lot of women, so that you have more value in her eyes... i.e. you're gettin looks from the women when you're out and bein THAT confident around women when you're there...

What she doesn't want is to be one of your ten women who you call up whenever, lol...
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Ok first of all don't NEXT her. She hasn't been flakey at all. She canceled on you Sunday partly because you canceled on her Friday. That's the game in full force working. She didn't want to look like a pushover and that your the only person in her life. The other part of why she canceled was probably because she was really sick. As far as still being sick Monday, that's fine as well. Just make plans with her later on in the week. If she's still busy then stop calling and let her come to you. If she does great, if she doesn't then let her go.

You should definitely be dating other girls and getting more numbers because you guys haven't really established anything concrete. You guys are barely even dating at this point.


PIMP
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
So, should I be the one to call HER back first or should I wait for her to call me? If she doesn't call, do I just say screw her and NEXT?
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by mecca411
So, should I be the one to call HER back first or should I wait for her to call me? If she doesn't call, do I just say screw her and NEXT?
Your the guy and she's the girl. So grab your ballz and call her in the middle of next week to set up something for that weekend. If she flakes again then NEXT...



PIMP
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top