"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Should I NEXT her?

Smovetrueplayer

New Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
in
I asked a girl out online and she said:
"wish I would of checked my emails before I went out for the day. I already made plans for Friday. I'm sorry. I hope you enjoy your Friday night off. I work till 10:00 that night. blahhh. "

She did not suggest another time to go out it sounds like shes not interested. I have never met her, we just talked online.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I hope you didn't ask her out in an email. Ask for her phone number before asking for a date.
 

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
"I hope you enjoy your Friday night off."
Damn, don't you find it annoying that some women say things like that?
As if you're not going to be to be able to enjoy yourself if she wasn't around.
 

MrMaN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
BFE South
eh...

cya biatch.....next
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top