Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I lose my virginity to her?

kurcina

Reaction score
I'm spinning plates and I'm 17 with girls ready to have sex with me, now none of them are 8s or 9s just simple average girls. Now I'm 17 I informed myself a lot about sex, cunnilingus and so on...

Now should I lose my virginity to any of these girls (all younger than me)? Or should I wait for some hot girl to be my first?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldve lost it yesterday. Ofcourse lose it, meet with her tonight, kiss her and go with the flow. You gotta fvck a lot to know how to please a woman and to know what she should do to please you. I'm on a high level right now, i know im a pro, its fire under the sheets but I started where you started. Go on, have fun, meet up with that average girl who likes you and just have fun and escalate to sexy time.

Last edited:

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang whomever you can find. Who knows, you might wake up in the morning some day — having wasted all your years waiting for a hot girl to lose your virginity to — and not have even these average girls for yourself.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you decide to, make sure you use protection. You don't want to catch STDs and/or father a child in high school.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm spinning plates and I'm 17 with girls ready to have sex with me, now none of them are 8s or 9s just simple average girls. Now I'm 17 I informed myself a lot about sex, cunnilingus and so on...

Now should I lose my virginity to any of these girls (all younger than me)? Or should I wait for some hot girl to be my first?
Your not spinning plates if your a virgin. Spinning plates = banging different girls and keeping them in a rotation. She's not a plate if your not banging her.

Bang as many girls as you can. Bang anything that's a HB 6 and up. Your young, so you need to gain experience gaming and banging. Make sure you use protection.