“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should I lie about my age?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Well, I decided to try this website, to see if any hot chicks are there.....www.teen.matchmaker.com

So, ya, I'm not really into the online thing, but I gave it a shot. So, this girl, who's maybe an 8.5, she looks at my pic, and she's like "ooooh, ur so sexxxxxyyyy! do you have a bf? cause I don't have one, well, talk to me and maybe we can hook up ;) "

But, she's 18. Now, this could be a golden opurtunity since she might be more willing to go farther, faster than a 16 or 15 year old girl. But, should I lie about my age and say I'm 17? No big deal, only an extra year. I could just say I don't have my license cause I didn't take drivers ed right away. So, what do you think I should do?

And yes, I have like 5 girls my age who I'm currently working on, but this one is 18, so.....lol
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Well........like that Satchel guy said about age:"If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!"

ask her that......he he
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
and she's like "ooooh, ur so sexxxxxyyyy! do you have a bf ? cause I don't have one, well, talk to me and maybe we can hook up "

Dude. She might think that your a girl and wants some lesbian action. Just reread that quote!
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
wtf? what the hell are you one dude!? Those are her exact words. And, why the **** would she think I'm a girl....
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by FBGangsta
wtf? what the hell are you one dude!? Those are her exact words. And, why the **** would she think I'm a girl....
Youre a fuktard, read what she said where she ask if you have a bf. Thats why she just MIGHT think youre a girl.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
hahahahaha, I'm sorry. I apologize crazybadboy. It was my mistake while typing, she asked gf.

lol, I think I should have said "what the **** am I on!?"

Well, I woke up 2 hours ago...

I feel like a dumbass, lol, I deserve it.
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
You are 17, trust me ;)!
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
say your 18 and tell her you wanna phuck

but on the otherhand online dating is stupid it could be an old perverted guy with a picture of his duaghter on there , thad be my luck anyway :rolleyes:
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Well, I just number closed. Told her I'm 17, her IL still seemed pretty damn high. I told her I'd call tuesday night...but I'll really call wednesday night. She also seemed interested in meeting me, so maybe next weekend. Hopefully I'll get to do it, haha.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
What ever you do pack a 9mm with you just incase its a crazy person. Or have somone come along and wait just where he can see you so if its really a guy or somthing he can back you up in a fight ... heh
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by wh01987
What ever you do pack a 9mm with you just incase its a crazy person. Or have somone come along and wait just where he can see you so if its really a guy or somthing he can back you up in a fight ... heh
Yeah man, bring some guns and knives just in case. Then you can start bustin' caps in peoples azzes if they wanna mess with ya fool!

say your 18 and tell her you wanna phuck
Best advice yet. :rolleyes:
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
LISTEN TO ANTHONY.

done and done.

Do as he says, he could seduce your mom.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Oh yeah, I've checked out that matchmaker website a couple times...the closest anyone has come to where I live is Hagerstown, MD, 47 miles away. You lucked out dude findin someone right nearby.
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I think I'll forget about her. She is already asking me for a date, yes, I told her I'd call today (but i was really gonna call tomorrow). But she emailed me asked me to go out next tuesday. She seems kind of like a desperate freak, something must be wrong with her if she has to use online dating, and she's all over the guy like this.

No more online for me, only girls I meet in person.
 
Top