Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I lie about my age?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I decided to try this website, to see if any hot chicks are there.....www.teen.matchmaker.com

So, ya, I'm not really into the online thing, but I gave it a shot. So, this girl, who's maybe an 8.5, she looks at my pic, and she's like "ooooh, ur so sexxxxxyyyy! do you have a bf? cause I don't have one, well, talk to me and maybe we can hook up ;) "

But, she's 18. Now, this could be a golden opurtunity since she might be more willing to go farther, faster than a 16 or 15 year old girl. But, should I lie about my age and say I'm 17? No big deal, only an extra year. I could just say I don't have my license cause I didn't take drivers ed right away. So, what do you think I should do?

And yes, I have like 5 girls my age who I'm currently working on, but this one is 18, so.....lol

Reaction score
Well........like that Satchel guy said about age:"If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!"

ask her that......he he

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and she's like "ooooh, ur so sexxxxxyyyy! do you have a bf ? cause I don't have one, well, talk to me and maybe we can hook up "

Dude. She might think that your a girl and wants some lesbian action. Just reread that quote!

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? what the hell are you one dude!? Those are her exact words. And, why the **** would she think I'm a girl....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FBGangsta
wtf? what the hell are you one dude!? Those are her exact words. And, why the **** would she think I'm a girl....
Youre a fuktard, read what she said where she ask if you have a bf. Thats why she just MIGHT think youre a girl.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha, I'm sorry. I apologize crazybadboy. It was my mistake while typing, she asked gf.

lol, I think I should have said "what the **** am I on!?"

Well, I woke up 2 hours ago...

I feel like a dumbass, lol, I deserve it.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 17, trust me ;)!

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say your 18 and tell her you wanna phuck

but on the otherhand online dating is stupid it could be an old perverted guy with a picture of his duaghter on there , thad be my luck anyway :rolleyes:

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I just number closed. Told her I'm 17, her IL still seemed pretty damn high. I told her I'd call tuesday night...but I'll really call wednesday night. She also seemed interested in meeting me, so maybe next weekend. Hopefully I'll get to do it, haha.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever you do pack a 9mm with you just incase its a crazy person. Or have somone come along and wait just where he can see you so if its really a guy or somthing he can back you up in a fight ... heh

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by wh01987
What ever you do pack a 9mm with you just incase its a crazy person. Or have somone come along and wait just where he can see you so if its really a guy or somthing he can back you up in a fight ... heh
Yeah man, bring some guns and knives just in case. Then you can start bustin' caps in peoples azzes if they wanna mess with ya fool!

say your 18 and tell her you wanna phuck
Best advice yet. :rolleyes:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LISTEN TO ANTHONY.

done and done.

Do as he says, he could seduce your mom.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I've checked out that matchmaker website a couple times...the closest anyone has come to where I live is Hagerstown, MD, 47 miles away. You lucked out dude findin someone right nearby.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll forget about her. She is already asking me for a date, yes, I told her I'd call today (but i was really gonna call tomorrow). But she emailed me asked me to go out next tuesday. She seems kind of like a desperate freak, something must be wrong with her if she has to use online dating, and she's all over the guy like this.

No more online for me, only girls I meet in person.