"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Should I let women find this

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
So here's my question. I have a motivational account on Twitter where I post a lot of positive motivational quotes, sayings and advice. Some is my own and some I find and repost. The account has blown up and has over 10K followers. I never intended it to be anything but just something I enjoy.

I don't have it linked to my name since I enjoy it being separate and honestly like it that way.

Should I post some of the content across to my other accounts for women to find? They would know it's me by the name of the account and picture.

Is this a dumb move or would this get positive intrest from women?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Your idea of putting up a billboard approach for women to see is the wrong mindset to have.
It’s alot like lake fishing for trout with dynamite …
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I find all those motivational quotes and the like horribly cheesy. Huge red flag when a woman posts that stuff.

Don't link it.
 
Top