mahon83050
Banned
I wanted your opinion on this situation:
I asked out a girl at work about 9 days ago for a dinner date this weekend. I called her at home (9 days ago) and she said yes and that she will be around. I did not set up a time or place.
I called her on Thursday to ask her out for Saturday. She never returned my phone call. The next day at work, she called me to ask me a work related question. I was not going to mention anything about the phone call or dinner, because I figured I did my part and the ball was in her court. Well, she did never mention anything via e-mail or phone.
My sis says, she maybe did not get the message Thursday night, and was waiting for me to say something the next day. My sis says I dropped the ball, but I beg to differ. I feel hurt and blown off.
BTW, I have an all or none attitude and seem to get resentful at women who romantically reject me. I feel if they just want to be friends, it is a slap in the face. I cannot help it. What do you guys think, blow off?
I asked out a girl at work about 9 days ago for a dinner date this weekend. I called her at home (9 days ago) and she said yes and that she will be around. I did not set up a time or place.
I called her on Thursday to ask her out for Saturday. She never returned my phone call. The next day at work, she called me to ask me a work related question. I was not going to mention anything about the phone call or dinner, because I figured I did my part and the ball was in her court. Well, she did never mention anything via e-mail or phone.
My sis says, she maybe did not get the message Thursday night, and was waiting for me to say something the next day. My sis says I dropped the ball, but I beg to differ. I feel hurt and blown off.
BTW, I have an all or none attitude and seem to get resentful at women who romantically reject me. I feel if they just want to be friends, it is a slap in the face. I cannot help it. What do you guys think, blow off?