Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I just lose this bytches number already?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl that I met at a club went back to College. She goes to College, Coaches Volleyball, Baseball and Works as a Hostess.

She never has "time" to talk to me or go out. Yet she texts me "Sorry I missed your call, I fell asleep, What did you do Last NIght?" and I told her "I went with a bunch of friends to a bar and clubs. How about you?"

She never did respond to me, so I called her this afternoon while I was at work and she says she just finished work and that she is going to dinner with her co-workers tonight and then she has school tomorrow, blah blah she's busy. Then says "Oh, let me call you back..." and she never did. FVCK THAT?!

Could she truly be legitimitaley busy or should I just tell her to forget it and move on?

zapras

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good query. I really dont know what you should do. I guess there isnt much to do though if she dosnt want to call you...

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be really busy, but she needs to make more of an effort.

You have nothing to lose at this point so its time to throw down the gauntlet with an ultimatum.

Call her and say:

"Alright so this is the deal. We are going out, you and me at exactly 7:00PM this Saturday. Be ready and look pretty. Any questions?"

If she gets defensive and asks if she has any choice in the matter, you say

"Oh totally. You can come out with me and have a great time or I will never talk to you again."

If she comes at you with the busy BS again, you say

"Look if you dont want to hang, there is no need for these excuses. I'm not going to shrivel up and die if you dont like me.. but I cant stand it when people are not sincere. If your not interested, just say so and I will have so much more respect for you. Be a woman about it and maybe at the very least we can be friends."

I guarantee you that no man has talked to her that way and she will probably accept out of sheer intrigue.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
So this girl that I met at a club went back to College. She goes to College, Coaches Volleyball, Baseball and Works as a Hostess.

She never has "time" to talk to me or go out. Yet she texts me "Sorry I missed your call, I fell asleep, What did you do Last NIght?" and I told her "I went with a bunch of friends to a bar and clubs. How about you?"

She never did respond to me, so I called her this afternoon while I was at work and she says she just finished work and that she is going to dinner with her co-workers tonight and then she has school tomorrow, blah blah she's busy. Then says "Oh, let me call you back..." and she never did. FVCK THAT?!

Could she truly be legitimitaley busy or should I just tell her to forget it and move on?
MOVE ON IMMEDIATELY. Sounds like you are her girlfriend instead of her lover.

If Angelina Jolie phoned you and wanted to go out, would you tell her you never have time to talk or go out? Would you say you are going out with co-workers and not phone her back when she calls you? Would you say "sorry I missed your call, I was sleeping?"

Very suspcious...

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so tempted in calling her back, but I know that if I do that - I lose.

Last time I talked to her was Sunday afternoon, and she said she'd call me back and she never did. Sunday night I sent her a picture of me at Work on MySpace and she never responded to me either.

I'm so tempted to call but I know that I have to fight it. I guess this is just my hint that she isn't interested anymore. I have no idea why but I guess I can't worry about a girl who is too damn busy for a relationship anyway. I don't want to force her or put her on the spot saying if she doesn't want to go out with me to let me know, I don't want to come across as being Hostile and show her that it's effecting me cause if I do then she wins. I always remember the quote "Never let her see me sweat. Don't chase her, She'll chase me"

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:

She doesn't like you as anything more than a bad friend. You're bringing nothing at all to the table for her. Women are emotional, not logical. They don't want to know things, they want to feel things. If you don't make her laugh, or make her feel for you, then she'll give you lies and excuses just like "I fell asleep"

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her a good friend of urs who works at expensive restaurant invited you to come there for a dinner for two, see if she changes her mind then, or send a pic of a new expensive car and say what do you think is better this or this? I bet she will respond then, and u can ignore her :p

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
tell her a good friend of urs who works at expensive restaurant invited you to come there for a dinner for two, see if she changes her mind then, or send a pic of a new expensive car and say what do you think is better this or this? I bet she will respond then, and u can ignore her :p
And then kiss any chance you even had with her, goodbye.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
And then kiss any chance you even had with her, goodbye.
it's not like he had a chance anyway, she is very flaky, plus he can gouge her interest and watch how her behavior flips when she thinks he is loaded :)

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
She may be really busy, but she needs to make more of an effort.

You have nothing to lose at this point so its time to throw down the gauntlet with an ultimatum.

Call her and say:

"Alright so this is the deal. We are going out, you and me at exactly 7:00PM this Saturday. Be ready and look pretty. Any questions?"

If she gets defensive and asks if she has any choice in the matter, you say

"Oh totally. You can come out with me and have a great time or I will never talk to you again."

If she comes at you with the busy BS again, you say

"Look if you dont want to hang, there is no need for these excuses. I'm not going to shrivel up and die if you dont like me.. but I cant stand it when people are not sincere. If your not interested, just say so and I will have so much more respect for you. Be a woman about it and maybe at the very least we can be friends."

I guarantee you that no man has talked to her that way and she will probably accept out of sheer intrigue.
Best advice in this thread .. Follow this one :D..

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
She doesn't like you as anything more than a bad friend. You're bringing nothing at all to the table for her. Women are emotional, not logical. They don't want to know things, they want to feel things. If you don't make her laugh, or make her feel for you, then she'll give you lies and excuses just like "I fell asleep"
I agree, have you read anti dump? You tried with this girl, you've given her multiple chances but she's alwayse busy etc. You gave it a good shot so far, it didn't work... (Who knows she might really be, but even should things work out, she'll alwayse be busy and you'll start bothering yourself to her being alwayse busy.) Let it go, don't be angry at her, just vanish. If she did like you she'll call you, who knows it might still work out but you'll just have to wait for that, if she didn't, well then you already made the right move.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think abot

Number one rule I use is if she has no time for me than is not worth to have my head tripping over her ......read the story of pooks ebook fifteen lessons....it will help you alot

Imagine if she keeps on doing this and you keep forgiving the fact that she is just holding you back..

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
You tried with this girl, you've given her multiple chances but she's alwayse busy etc. You gave it a good shot so far, it didn't work... (Who knows she might really be, but even should things work out, she'll alwayse be busy and you'll start bothering yourself to her being alwayse busy.) Let it go, don't be angry at her, just vanish. If she did like you she'll call you, who knows it might still work out but you'll just have to wait for that, if she didn't, well then you already made the right move.
I'm in a similar situation and this is real good advice

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on!

The goal is to find a girl that makes it easy to get together, the type thats thinking of you all day, txting you, dropping hints, asking you questions or even asking you out.

Being too busy and not calling you back is the EXACT opposite of what you want. Completely forget her.