“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

should I just forget about her??

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
aiight this girl that I am talkin to rite now, is real shy, and we spoke on te phone the other day, and she was talkin to her sister at the same time in her house, and her sister asked if she could have a cookie and the girl i was talkin to said yea, so I came and said can i have one, so she said yea. so then I said can I have you, then she said na. but then we started talkin about that. her best freind tells me that she really likes me and all that and that she talk to her mom bout me. but then wen I asked her that she said na. so then she said she'll think about it, but I 'm tired of her lil games. it's gettin me reall madd, and I'm about to come direct to her, and say look either yo ulike me and we get somethin started or you don't and I stop wastin my time. or should i do that. and today she told me that she gon treat or treatin wit her lil sister. I think she said that so that maybe I could go wit her, but i was madd at that time cause of her lil fake games and I didn't comment on it, soo wat should I do???????????????
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
See man i got a friend like you. You guys dont know how to play the game. You cant just outright ask a chick if she likes you, 99 percent of the time they will say no and its a total turn off.

Be patient man and quit being so goddamned pushy.

but then wen I asked her that she said na
Terrible mistake. This is a nono.

If you want to look like a total jack ass then go and get "direct with her". If you want to be a pimp you flirt and you play and things will flow.
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
ooo i see

so you sayin that i didn't mess up, I could still go wit the flow then???? I could continue and play he rlil game, can you fill me in on how to play wit her lil game?
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
was good wit the way to play

can anyone tell me how to play her game????????????wat should I do
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Forget her and hang out with other chicks, if she's really attracted then she'll start coming after you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top