Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I ignore my ex that I cheated on?

JaZZyWaTCh

Reaction score
The worst thing you can do now is give in to her and keep on pleading, thus diminishing your respect and value in her eyes. DON'T DO IT. I repeat, DON'T DO IT. I made this mistake for three months.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is. She bought me an expensive dinner and drinks all night. She invited me to her place and initiated sex. I backed off at first, I wasn't an eager goon. Honestly, if she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend with me, I don't see their "relationship" lasting much longer.
Umm, who gives a sh*t if their relationship last or not? Oh wait, you do. Lol Look man, she’s torturing the crap outta you. Never go back to a girl that doesn’t wanna be with you. No contact is truly a great rule, and it saves guys years of their life. She’s just keeping you around for sh*ts and giggles, to see how much longer she can play you like a puppet… even if you were to end up with this bi*ch, she would have the upper hand and secretly disrespect you for letting her disrespect you (hah!).

The big deal is, that you are still not willing to let this go and the main reason is because of the temporarily raised interest level that you feel for her now, for the simple reason that she’s the disinterested one and does not want you back. Trust me, if you go NO CONTACT, and go about your life and set some goals and go date other girls and just have fun and become a better person, and come back to this thread in a year, you will read it and think back on how RIDICULOUS you were and how THANKFUL, how oh so thankful you are that you didn’t’ get back with her. It’s hard to see how someone is bad for you while you’re still enamored in their sh*t and games… it’s only when you walk away and let some time pass by that you can really logically look back on the situation and say “mannnn, what the f*ck was I thinking”… so from that perspective, I can’t blame you TOO much.. but you do need an awakening.. so WAKE UP.. and go NO CONTACT..

If she comes back, whatever, if not, she's trash anyway.
Common man, you can’t say you’re indifferent when you end it with this. So pretty much you’ll take this “trash” back if she wants you or pitties you enough or is bored enough to come back to you.. and if she doesn’t? Whatever, she’s trash anyway? You ever watch sports center, when they do the “commonnnn mannnn” sessions about plays or things or people that do dumb sh*t and keshown Johnson and the guys watch it and say “COMMONNNN MANNNNNN” LOL Well, that’s everyone here felt each time you responded back about this chickenhead.. COMMMONNN MANNNN ,, lol…

If I can give you some advice,, (which you probably won’t follow),, but it would be to actually change your phone number and delete her number.. just do it all at once.. this way you won’t give in during your weak moments. This will set you free. It’s kinda like a fat boy going on a diet, but he has all these sweets and deserts somewhere in his kitchen and fridge. Well he can only be good for so long until he gives in and eats everything in there. Same seems to be with you keeping her number and her having your number. Just call you phone company and change your number.. RIGHT NOW.. do it RIGHT AWAY.. and immediately after that delete her number and any contact you have for her. And,, dude,, if you just go down to post office and fill out a “move to a new address” form, they will forward all your mail to your new address… are you sure you didn’t omit this to give yourself an excuse to stay in “light contact” as you say?? Common man!! Go take care of it!!

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she showed up at my house today bawling her eyes out claiming she was going to quit her job and kill herself. She had promised her boyfriend the day before that she would never see me again.

The boyfriend did a drive-by and saw her car parked in front of my house. She talked to him on the phone and he's raging. Apparently he's done with her.

She left my place, said she couldn't stay, and I slammed the door on her. The drama continues...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The boyfriend is the smart one. You on the other hand.....

I mean, look at the situation. She's freaking out about him to you. When's the last time she freaked out about you to him? He got the pvssy, now you get the drama, while he's probably off getting some more pvssy.