Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I? How can I?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was talking to a chick over AIM. I knew she was digging me so I said, "I don't like to do things this way, but this is my only option. What is your home phone number?"
She gave it to me without hesitation and then mentioned that she was going bowling Tuesday (tomorrow). I let her know that I was in a bowling league, and she commented that some of her friends were also in the league.

She went on to tell me how she sucked, etc, so I think I may need to instruct her a bit ;)
Here's the thing... I really really want to kiss close her on this 'date', but we're both being picked up and dropped off by two different people. How could I work the mood up to that climactic of a point, and how should I kiss her in the bowling alley? I'd feel weird with everyone else watching and giving catcalls. Suggestions on how to pull this off, my smooth brothers?

-Duke

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she's giving you the go-ahead to touch her...if you're going to be demonstrating your bowling skills and showing he how to do it, you'll be right by her, guiding her. So there are lots of chances to make contact. You can always kiss her outside while you're waiting for your rides.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Entity, that's a REALLY good idea. I just gotta see if we can set it up so that we're leaving at around the same time.

Any other good info? This situation is bound to have WAY more open doors that I am just not seeing.

-Duke

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't worry about anybody else bowling or what they're doing. You two are the only ones in there as far as you're concerned. Besides, no offense, but look around at the people who frequent bowling alleys.

If you get a chance to kiss her there, do it.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heeeeey, I frequent bowling alleys! :D
Knock it off with the generalizations. It's still a MASSIVE Public Display of Affection, and I don't know if she'd feel comfortable doing that kind of thing. I don't think I'D feel all that comfortable knowing that One-eyed Al is over in the corner staring us down.