Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I have made a move/im confused

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Im at this cabin party and theres a lot of dudes all over this tease, so I dealt with her by giving her small doses of attention and focusing on other girls. I get tired and lay down on this mattress. This girl comes out of no where and tells me to cuddle and sleep with her but not try and ****. I tell her I wont cause im not a psycho rapist. Eventually she turns around and starts kissing my neck for a few seconds but stops and she just falls asleep and heavily breathes on my face/neck and gropes my arm. Im like wtf is this bish doing right now.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bytches don't want to OFFER themselves to you on a platter, they want to be TAKEN!

She could lie down and grab your d!ck and stick it inside her pvssy, but like I said she wants you to TAKE her!

So she has to create a situation where that happens. She does that by telling you you aren't allowed to fvck her. Coz then you'll think to yourself: "Damn, I'm not allowed to fvck her? But I want it real bad! So fvck it, I'm gonna stick my dyck in her anyway, I'm gonna TAKE her pvssy anyway!"

So that's what you do and the two of you end up having sex. But it was you who took her, instead of her taking you. That's the way girls want it to be, so they force in a situation where sex will be the result of you taking her instead of the other way around. They force that situation by telling you you are not allowed to fvck her...

But you were stupid and did nothing. Remember this for the next time you find yourself in this situation, make sure you don't fvck it up next time!

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
But every guy guy was trying to fvck her. She was also drunk

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
sounds like you had a moment of alone time and the perfect opportunity at the end there.

keep this in mind: would you ever crawl in bed with a woman you don't want to sleep with(relatives don't count)?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
sounds like you had a moment of alone time and the perfect opportunity at the end there.

keep this in mind: would you ever crawl in bed with a woman you don't want to sleep with(relatives don't count)?
**** you are right

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like a girl and she's giving you signals, then ALWAYS make a move! The worst that can happen is she rejects you...no, that's not true...

the worst that can happen is that you don't make a move and miss your opportunity and spend days afterwards wishing you played it differently.

Obviously it all depends if you wanted her. She doesn't sound like a great catch, but it could've ended in sex.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I feel like ass now lol.
You should. But....i guarantee that if you ever find yourself in this situation again, you'll remember this moment and you wont hesitate to act

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I was making out with a girl and she took off her top. I fondled her breasts and tries to take off her pants after a while. She said "No, this is as far as you're gonna go."

I grabbed her arms, pinned them behind her back and pinned her body to the wall while taking her pants off. She didn't offer an ounce of resistance and only kept smiling.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
This girl comes out of no where and tells me to cuddle and sleep with her but not try and ****. I tell her I wont cause im not a psycho rapist. Eventually she turns around and starts kissing my neck for a few seconds but stops and she just falls asleep and heavily breathes on my face/neck and gropes my arm
::Sigh:: Dammit man! Come on!.... You had that!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude, she was there on a platter...
don't try to **** me=please try to **** me

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to pile it on, but I'm trying to imagine what you were doing when she was kissing your neck. Just lying there? Then when she stopped you just...continued lying there?

Anyway, don't feel like crap. You'll never make this mistake again.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Did the Right Thing

Dhoulmagus said:
Everybody seems to be glazing over the "She was also drunk," part. You did the right thing bruh. If you would have engaged in coitus with ole girl, then she woke up with "wh*re's regret," you would have a created on hell of a problem for yourself, because you would have gotten charged with rape and more than likely convicted.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER had sex with a woman who has had more than three alcoholic beverages. We live in a society that women are rarely held accountable for the situations that they put themselves in and you have to protect yourself from possibly being made a scapegoat.

The place I see when you were in error was you stayed when was in drunken state and everybody was trying to know this lush carnally. When you saw that every man there was trying to indulge in coitus with an inebriated woman, that was your cue to leave. The last thing you need is to called as a prosecution witness in a gang rape trial or God forbid, being indicted on a rape charge by an overzealous prosecutor for just merely being there.