“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Should I go?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
276
Chick I been seeing around 6 months . Few weeks she said she had some days off and I text and said we should go somewhere . No response . I didn’t follow up and she text “ how are you “ after 10
Days . I responded indifferently and we talked for awhile and then we decided to go somewhere this Sunday . No contact for a week after that conversation. I text today .. are we still on? She text single word answer yeah . Im getting feeling she’s checked out. Should I still follow up?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top