Should I go with three strikes on her? Did she cancel because I said I'm only seeing her?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She gave me the whole busy at the moment with work excuse and explained about her placement and SATs around the corner, that she thinks she might have to cool this off for a while and she doesn't want to be messing me around as i'm a gentleman.

I don't know whether it's because I wrote facebook statuses that made it look like I was with other girls on dates, but I was actually with friends or it was probably saying she was the only one I was seeing at the moment. Problem is my job is time consuming so I find it hard to date multiple girls and didn't want to lie. If I was seeing another girl I'd have said.

Either way I need someone who's more local anyway. 25 miles is too far anyway and would take me an hour to get to hers via public transport. We'd have to keep meeting in the city centre to split the distance and there'd hardly be a chance of sex happening much as we both live with our parents, and if hers are out then I'm either working or she has plans.

I just think it would have been an inconvenience and the distance has been on my mind since. I nearly didn't reply to her first ever message due to a bad experience with distance before, but guess because she was exciting to talk to I thought I'd give it a chance.
If she said that, she has someone else and your ONLY chance is to disappear. I would say at least 30 days.

25 miles is ideal distance IMO. A cheap Uber, but far enough away you won't bump into her. That's exactly how far away my girl lives. In Atlanta, pretty much no 2 people live within 25 miles.

Start working out. You need to make a measurable improvement by 4th of July.