Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go visit an old plate ?

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thought has been on my mind a lot lately and I’d appreciate your input on this. Im fairly new to this forum and picking myself back up on dating.

So I’m currently away on vacation in Ecuador with some family/friends for the new year holidays. I know this chick in Peru that I used to date when I used to travel there and thinking of going down there after this trip to go visit her. The thing is I haven’t seen her in more than 3 years but still kept in touch here and there. When I mentioned to her that I’ll be going down there she was responsive and showing high level of interest, (even speaking about going on the pill for my short visit)

Now all of the sudden, almost 2 weeks back. Her responses have been short, dry, leaving me on read, making up excuses about being “really busy” and showing low level interest. I told her my flight there arrives on January 4th but I still haven’t purchased my ticket. Women are quick to change their mind so I wouldn’t be surprised if when I land she’ll come up with some excuse about not being able to meet up.

However, I know that her hypergamy will be on my side since foreign men are like gold to these women in these countries.

I’m on the fence of whether going might be a fun experience waiting to happen. Or not going and simply taking the hint that she isn’t interested in seeing me.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You answered your own question... "her responses are short, dry and leaving me on read"

She is already with someone according to that...

Find someone new.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, not sure if spending like ~500 bucks is worth it to meet someone someone who isn't showing enthusiasm.

I'd say enjoy your holidays, interact with the locals in Ecuador, run game, and only go to Peru if you want to go there yourself to visit (forgetting about the chick)

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided I’m not going, I’ll stay here and save some money on attempting to fvck an old plate.
Thank you, as I have been on the fence for about a week now

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lover Boy,
One only goes back to find out why things went Pear shaped in the first place, it very rarely works You are in Equador which I would imagine is comparable to the Philipines so the $2grand or so such a little foray would cost can buy a lot of pleasure...I would suggest that underlying your dillemma is an issue of pride...Forget her,move on and enjoy!

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
do NOT go. Smart to hold off on purchasing the ticket. Don't tell her you didn't go lol.

I am in a similar situation except not even in the planning stages yet, but I kind of know something like this will happen.
Yeah man, her interest weren’t consistent so I held off on purchasing the ticket. But I wasn’t planning on telling her I didn’t go lol. I think her ego got a little gased up after I kept imitating contact, and making plans to want to see her. It’s like the more interest I showed, the less responsive she got. Smh … women ….

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lover Boy,
One only goes back to find out why things went Pear shaped in the first place, it very rarely works
Dude this is so true, it’s happened to me before with another woman. And ended the exact same way as the first time. It’s weird tho, I find myself wanting to relive old memories sometimes.
Yeah it’s pretty much the same as Philippines you could say. Funny thing is that an old friend from high school lives here and she’s inviting me to visit her city and stay at her place

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go get hotter younger. Old is gross.