Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go to a tannin salon?

DJ follower

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far Ive gotten 2 comments from 2 diff girls. They say that I would be hot as hell if iI was to get a tan. So im debating about going to get one. I always thought its kinda girly to goto a tanning saloon.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then sit outside in the sun. Or, get an outdoors job, like wrestling wild bobcats or something.

DJ follower

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in virginia.... u dont get much sun over here during the winter. lol... I think im just gona go to a tanning salon I dont really care what people are going to think. If someone asks Ill just say that I just came back from Mexico. lol

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** a tanning salon
white people are supposed to be white in the winter

Lesson

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much is tanning?

Im white as hell(a few people have even called me casper) and I look really pasty in the winter because there is no sun in New York.

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Reaction score
well my brother actaully goes outside on the weekends every week to get a tan. he would go to our backyard, place a little bamboo sheet on the grass, get a towel over his faced and jus tan from there. He would only wear his shorts. but i dont think u should get a tan because ur jus putting a mask on yourself. What would happen if u went out with that girl and you stopped tanning would she not like u anymore??? and besides what if u do get a tan and you dont look as good as u wanted to?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiMpIn GuY
What would happen if u went out with that girl and you stopped tanning would she not like u anymore???
bloody noobs

dude, haven't you been paying attention. what matters is the way you act. if ur able to get the girl to go out with your afc ass then losing your tan won't make her lose interest

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The choice to go to a tanning salon is yours alone. Try tanning in your back yard first, it will save you money.

Moved to Anything Else.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you tan doesn't make you an instant AFC... I've been tanning for 2 years now, not because I care about what girls think but because I like the way that I look tan, rather than my natural pasty white color. I don't tan in the sun easily (well, now I do...) - before I started tanning indoors all I could do was get a sunburn. My advice is to get a tan if you think that will make you look better - it's not any worse than buying nicer clothes, or a better car... why not make yourself as attractive as possible? Take this into account.. would you rather a tan blonde girl, or one who's sickly white?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Try tanning in your back yard first, it will save you money.
Except when you have to get chemotherapy for that nasty skin cancer!

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also if you get a tan you skin will age faster. So you may look slightly better today but you may look really ****ed up when your 50.