Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go Raw in her?? Condoms suck

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
She's cute dude, quit defending her cause there's no need. I won't tell you the horrible things I'd do to her, but you shouldn't care what I or anybody else thinks. If she's attractive to you....that's what matters.
She's an 8 in my book just FYI.
Thanks man! I usually just mess with average chicks so thats why I'm really drawn to her...

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Only happened to me once, but I put it back in RIGHT after she orgasmed so she was extra tight and it just ripped it. I honestly cannot stay hard in any other condom, including other magnum varieties.
It could have been because the girl I was using them on liked it a little "rough"...and hard. Never banged a chick that hard before in my life. Surprised the bed never fell through the floor! :box:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
She's cute dude, quit defending her cause there's no need. I won't tell you the horrible things I'd do to her, but you shouldn't care what I or anybody else thinks. If she's attractive to you....that's what matters.
She's an 8 in my book just FYI.

I'm sorry. I'm REALLY not trying to diss the OP. The girl is hot, she really is. But how in the hell can you declare her an 8 without even seeing a full body pic? And a pic with the face washed out, and another weird angle pic. I'm sorry, it just doesn't make sense.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way in Sir Satan's Hell that a chick that attractive, who messes around with online dating, hasn't banged other dudes raw dog! No way! If I were a raw dog enthusiast I'd just give her more facials than a Korean spa.

Keep away from the poon tang upon eruption!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you people so stupid. POF? WTF is WRONG WITH YOU. You are going to mix up some baby batter into the lady and fvck yourself over in the mix.

Did IQ's just drop sharply? POF... fvck... this is SS, man the game here has gone down hill fast.

My ex-bestfriend met his current feminist landwhale on a POF session... she told him she only had one before him... LOL she's fvcking 400 lbs. One what? Salad? fvck off....

my god there are 100s of hot women in the Ukraine and Russia if you need a hot lady.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...NzFXNyoA?p=russian+women&fr=moz35&fr2=piv-web

No one would fault you for raw dogging one of them

OR

Ukraine http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...n+women&fr=moz35&ei=utf-8&n=30&x=wrt&y=Search

OR ARGENTINA

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...em&sigi=11nfk3fkq&.crumb=eVqVVVdevGj&fr=moz35

but POF? WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I'm sorry. I'm REALLY not trying to diss the OP. The girl is hot, she really is. But how in the hell can you declare her an 8 without even seeing a full body pic? And a pic with the face washed out, and another weird angle pic. I'm sorry, it just doesn't make sense.
I'm looking at her jaw, shoulder, how perky her tits look. I'm thinking she's thin, and yes giving OP a little credit for his taste.
And I guess I'm secretly hoping after all the rhinos and horrible women I've met online, that OP found himself a unicorn.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's like 10 different conversations(arguments) going on in this thread.

But I'm sure someone will disagree....

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
There's like 10 different conversations(arguments) going on in this thread.

But I'm sure someone will disagree....
man it is funny how out of order this whole thread has gotten... a bunch of men talking and arguing about if some dude should blow some of his Mc Lovin special sauce up the fish box of some random chick he met online... really at the end of the day if you want to do it then do it... if not then don't blow in a condom, her face, in her a$$, on her a$$, over her tits, on her curtains, on her mum, her dog, her fvcken grandma IDGAF just slay her and pick a place to blow ya man chowder instead of worrying about it.

Sloweburna707

Don Juan
Reaction score
like ESPN says C'MON man, tho let me tell you something. I met a girl off Instagram who lived in the next town over, and I dumped on that john. (i get to use my philly slang, I'm from the west coast though) aka i came in her no condom, never i mean ever ever ever ever take a girls word for nothing, long story short she was on BC no surprise and after i broke it off she called me with the I'm late txt avoided a bullet then she txt me 4 months later saying "i havent really been sexual active after you, blah blah, its either you was or wasn't sleeping around, tells me i have the claps and you were the last person i was with, i was clean and had this side girl who was also so i freaked out thinking this john was sleeping around when i was with her and gave me the claps, went to the doctors after like 5 months of my mind wondering, i go im clean across the board! thank you lord or buddah for looking out! always use a condom or drag her ass to get a test..

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sloweburna707 said:
always use a condom or drag her ass to get a test..
hahah "oh hey babe you want to come out some time? but first we got to stop by the clinic" best pick up line ever haha. nah but in all seriousness a h0e is a h0e and it is all fine and dandy to stick it in her candy but you got to look out for numero uno at the end of the day

Virtus

Reaction score
My personal thoughts on this are based on my own personal experiences, but regardless, here they are.

- I do agree that raw sex with an attractive woman is one of the best feelings on earth, and using a condom is the equivalent to kissing a woman's lips with a plastic bag around your face -- it just doesn't feel the same.

- I would personally only raw-dog it with women who are in a long term relationship with you and after having known her well. One night stands do occur, however I would save the raw-dogging for serious relationships. Anything else, I'd personally use a condom.

- With regards to people here posting about AIDS and other diseases that are fatal, unless you're hanging around homosexual men, IV drug abusers, or street prostitutes, your chances of contracting a serious infection like HIV/AIDS is extremely small. Studies done in Thailand with heterosexual unprotected intercourse between a prostitute and a client yielded that HIV/AIDS infection occurred in less than half of 1 percent of cases. Google has more links with these kinds of studies. I advise all men on here to do their own research. However, these studies and other studies don't mean you can just go out and raw-dog freely, there's always a risk, but the risk for heterosexual men is extremely small and not something I would be concerned about unless you're hanging out with the groups mentioned above.

- Always use common sense, if you're raw-dogging a girl you met on the internet, I'd seriously consider using a condom. POF is a hell hole, and I personally recommend AGAINST online-dating at all costs. You may be going in on her raw, but she may also have had many more unprotected encounters before you and who is to say you're just the only guy she is currently seeing with unprotected sex?

- And again, avoid the internet to pick up women. Get out there in the real world and meet them. And use common sense. Try to avoid girls with a history of many partners, avoid club rats, bar hoppers, and any woman who advertises herself on POF or similar site.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to update.... so all of the warnings I received here got to me.. and while I did put my penis right up against her vagina I wrapped before I went in... I actually ended up seeing her without makeup and she looked a lot different! Her body was still ripe but she wasn't as hot as I thought she was the first time I was shagging it.. However the fact that I already went raw the first time and put my genitals in direct contact with her (her vag juice definitely got on my schlong) makes me wonder if i should have raw dogged anyway.

I doubt I will see her again... flying to other states gets costly after a while. Onto the next one

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know that I regret going RAW in this girl... I did it before I posted this... and this post was as to whether to do it again..

I just went through a week of personal hell waiting for the results of an STD test... As good as the sex was.. it wasn't worth it.. I will be making a seperate thread to discuss this and STDS more

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyaj said:
I just want to let everyone know that I regret going RAW in this girl... I did it before I posted this... and this post was as to whether to do it again..

I just went through a week of personal hell waiting for the results of an STD test... As good as the sex was.. it wasn't worth it.. I will be making a seperate thread to discuss this and STDS more
Ah, the old 2-3 week wait to see if she's preggo. Those are the worse, I went through it before more than once. Wait.. did you bust in her?

If not I wouldn't worry TOO much.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the photo, I would dip my penïs into her vaginä. So long as you haven't seen any psychological problems or squirrelly behavior within a few weeks, she's probably not too bad. The question then becomes whether you are ready to "man up" if she were to get pregnant.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met single moms that use abortion as the only contraception method, and refuse to use the pill or a condom ( needless to say, I have not slept with them ). But in this troubled times many men with no game see them as the low hanging fruit, and believe me, as a result, some are more spoiled than virgins.