Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go for it?

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all!
I'd appreciate your opinion on my situation, but first off I'll give you some quick backround info.
About a year ago I made the decision to clean up my wussy nice guy act up because quite simply I hadnt got a girl in 2years. Nope, you heard that right, even Ugly McObese didn't have the hots for me.

First of all, I began to change my attitude. I have lots of talents so I basically started responding to compliments with ****iness rather than modesty and even the embarassment I had previously. I now basically flaunt what I have and have realised the amount of progress I have made with females in general.

Okay, so to the point. I've had my eye on two girls specifically and cudn't pluck up the courage to strike up conversation. So I put myself out there- I joined 2 clubs in the school and became an immediate hit with the girls, even if they are only 6s and 7s. I got to know her immediate friend more so that I could subtly enter their 'group'.

Now I'm basically at the stage where I think she sees me as 'a cool new friend'. I think theres interest but I'm just not sure if there is enough.
Is it the right time to ask her out for a casual date? OR should I keep at this, my original target for a date was pre-2006 but doesn't really seem feasible anymore.

Any comments, be brutal if you wish.

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies: in the third paragraph the first 2 girls I refer to are definate 10s. and the other 'girls' are just ..well the other girls.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Coffee is awesome, and so underrated. Use it as a conversation starter - "Do you like coffee/hot chocolate"..."Do you want to get some later?"

Edit to the Edit: There is no such thing as a HB10.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the dj bible, its there for a reason mate... yeah i know its a really looooong read but trust me itl help you out in many ways u dont even know ....

the link is to the top right of every page around this forum....

read it once, then read it again , then apply it to the way you live your life , dont do the things as directly as told there ,

peace =)