should i get a goatee (pic inside)

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically i got my eye on a older gal and im wondering whether i should get a goatee just to look older looking or shall i just stay clean shaven but then im thinking i have a lesser chance of getting her as i will look to young looking. tell me what you think boyz. oh and i found this site about a month ago and read here sometimes. ive read the whole bible and learned quite a lot. i didnt have that many problems with getting gals but this site has definitly notched my knowledge about them more. safety

playa

Banned
Reaction score
You look pretty young. Be proud of your age. People who try to look older often look silly.

Last edited:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree you should be glad you look young (btw you look 16) how old are you really?

just because you try to make yourself look older doesnt mean that the chick cant tell what your real age is just by the way you act.

maturity, wiseness and experiences come a long way with age, so just keep that in mind.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh oh - another gangsta guy.

I wouldn't recommend a goatee. I'd drop that fur thing if I were you :)

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shave this out of the Discussion board, and let it grow out in anything else :D

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea screw im 16. the girl im after is 20 and is a definite 9 out of 10, great thighs, great ass, perfect cute face. i want her. im going for it no matter what, i dont care how old she is. thanks for the tip ice cold but no thanks. i kind of like the jacket on me you see. you got your style, i got my style.

so anyway i guess you all saying that i should keep it clean shaven?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter dude. Act mature, cool, calm and collected and dont let her know your real age. I dated the hottest girl I have EVER dated when I was 19, she was 24. Although she didnt know my age, she just assumed I was around her age.

If they know your age, and especially when u r only 16 and she is 20 u have no chance. She might think you are cute and cool, but wont see you as anything serious. There are actually cute girls in England? :D

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
It doesnt matter dude. Act mature, cool, calm and collected and dont let her know your real age. I dated the hottest girl I have EVER dated when I was 19, she was 24. Although she didnt know my age, she just assumed I was around her age.

If they know your age, and especially when u r only 16 and she is 20 u have no chance. She might think you are cute and cool, but wont see you as anything serious. There are actually cute girls in England? :D
thanks for the advice. yeh i am being realistic that there aint really a good chance of me getting her coz of the age gap and how young i look but eh you got to try. you never know, she might like my game but shes one of those you know popular gals every man wants and man if i pull up with her, ill be disrespecting a lot of those older boys who are trying to get with her. anyway ive decided ill just get a manly type stubble, it will be be a beard.

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ill give a field report if you want boys. girl is from my older mates uni so im going to pitch some game somewhere this week and see how it goes. oh yeh about the cute girls in england thing. yeh youre right there arent much cute white girls IN ENGLAND lol, most of them are slutty hoes but im indian you see and well you should know our indian girls are cute! some of you lot must of got on with an indian girl?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant say I have seen any hot indian girls here in Australia, all are ugly. But I have heard over in India there are many beautiful girls, so I am guessing there are probably a few in england also.

As for the stuble, this can make you look older and yeah, give it a shot, dont take it as anything serious, just something to fukc around with and to give you a challenge.

Let us know how it goes.........

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
im quite surprised there aint no nice indian gals over at australia, i would of thought there would of been some nice ones there. yea there are lot of fine gals over here in england, especially in india. heres a pic of one beautiful looking indian gal peeps and a few others

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing really to add as far as advice, just sayin good luck, and gawd damn those are some of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen, my type exactly.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn bro you look so fresh faces it doesnt look like u got much to work with besides that hitler mustache lmao!

Dont worry bro you kinda remind me of myself when i was 16.. im just starting to grow hair on my cheeks right now, altho the bottom of my chin and stache are in full effect along with my side burns.

Screw this 20 year old bro, go for the 14-15 year olds while u still can!

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks jaybeezi

lol i was waiting for someone to pull out the moustache. i aint rockin that anymore though, i got gunned down quite a lot for that, even by the gals.

yeh and julian i know it looks like i cant grow hair for **** but seriously i can grow a moustache and a chin strap in about a week, a light beard takes about two weeks. its probably coz i started shaving for no reason when i was 13, why i can get hair to grow now.

anyway everyone ive changed my mind and im going to just keep it clean shaven, she might just dig the baby face look. a beard would take time to grow and i cant be hassled going over all the fuss for a gal who might just see me as a cool charming youngn and yeh i cant really see a 20 yr old gal going with a 16 yr old, maybe an age gap of 19 to 23 but yeh not 16 to 20. my mission is basically just to show everyone there how i can make a 20 year old hoe be so fukin charmed by me haha

bob246

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an indian wigga i was talking about the other week LOL. Where in England are you from? You look really young. Are you sure you will be able to grow any hair anyway?

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
what? im from london and i should of mentioned this before, the pic is nearly a year old. im actually turning 17 in a month

bob246

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobby87
what?
I am guessing the "what" is because of the indian wigga comment. Well i was saying about a week ago how there are many indians in my area that walk around the streets drinking, smoking,etc. You seem to be starting trouble nowadays just like for example the mexicans in the usa...in our case its the indians in england. I am not being racist at all btw, im just saying :)

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st of all, shut the fukk up u faggets about being a wigger....he is not trying to 'act black' u dumb white boys, he just likes the urban look or loves hip hop.....im the same way and im Indian, but i switch my style from urban to preppy to casual and back, depends on who im with....dont knock him, cause you light skinned kids dont look good in that wear, if you kids started that wear, you wouldnt be starting this bullsh1t comments, so shut your mouth

Im not trying to start beef, but I constantly see and hear this everywhere, stop trying to create problems....anyone who says 'wigga' is shallow minded and plain stupid, i can prove you wrong and son you 100 more times, but im not gonna waste my time...

2nd of all, You are somewhat baby faced, so it wouldnt hurt to add peach fuzz or a THIN goatee, whatever looks best on your face

3rd, lol at that haircut, its like a fade and messy mixed together.......

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if I were you I'd let my eyebrows grow back and shave the rest of my face. Facial hair is offensive to most women, and guys who shave their eyebrows look rather feminine, especially if they are younger men like yourself.

Then again, almost any look will work with the right attitude.

:cool: