Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I even respond?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure? Boy if you only knew. But Lets agree to disagree on this one. The complete opposite outcome happened to me. If he had game and social presence he could have flipped the script. But according to your "theory" he should shy away from putting himself out there. Good call bro. :rolleyes:

Op read the situation in "Content"
She read it as "context" which if you understood women you would know why she texted. "what happened"? After they said good bye in the venue the way they did. She was oblivious to his "content"
He premature ejaculated. 6 or not.

But this part goes right over your head because it takes experience to read the language. Women's minds work in context.
If it was a new girl he just cold approached and you want to "Game her" over another dude go right ahead, I have done so many times.

BUT SHE WAS ON A DATE!

ON A DATE. I have standards for my dates... try it sometimes.

What part of disrespect is soo hard to understand?

Her texting "What happened?" is not some get out of jail free card. SHE KNEW EXACTLY WTF HAPPENED. If this happened to her she would cry bloody murder.

Yeah and the fact she was a 6 means he should have slammed that beer took that shot and dipped on OUT!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Mauser thats my point.

@stringpuller - I don't think you have even read what I typed. I was there for 15 minutes calmly drinking and chatting with few friends on the phone, there was no one else around for me to engage in a chat, and they were chatting without event trying to involve me in the conversation. They were next to me, she didn't go somewhere else, she invited him to our table. Did you even read what I typed ?

For the last time, I didn't slam my drink and leave, I was beside them for a whole while.
She purposely put you in an awkward situation, the dreaded third wheel. I would be pissed. If she was a "friend", ok, but you were out on a date. Ignoring you is not cool and rude. I'm not even sure I would reply because IDGAF, but texting something like, "Not feeling the vibe, sorry" will get your point across.

Amazing a HB6 thinks she can act like this and get away with it.

Dump and move on. Abundance Mentality always.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to add, everyone plus they mom, know then when someone is out on a 1x1 you just give a nod or a wave, at most if you 2 meet close up say hi who you doing, and then leave, hardly takes 2 min, anything more then that is not normal, so 1 of 2 the dude who came is also interested in her hence the block, she asked him to help to zone you out, now for the girl if she was interested she wouldn't want him around.

also guys abudance and dread should be something not overt, that can sound sometimes forced, I tend to keep things in the shadow misterious, the good of doing so is, people who know me thinks I have a side girl even when I don't, I had girls tell me i'm too mysterious, and had once theone girl tell me when I was joking telling then i'm quiet and don't kiss and tell, she just say to me you do so to keep having sex with then now? I look at her and say what are you completing my phrases now?(its a expression on my country I don't know how it would translate here).

thing is I spend over a year alone because I could care less about dating and people though I was still around, discretion is alwyas a good thing, better dread game is the dread the person build in they mind, nothing can top that, reality can never top what people mind can build

on op he did all he could, now is wait and see, since its the same social circle he can gauge her interest later and see what happen

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should have escalated pretty quickly after you each had at least a drink. You may have missed an opportunity there at the beginning of the date to have had things go much differently.

That said, there was zero excuse for her talking to another dude that long - regardless of whether you were on your phone, in the bathroom, or actively part of the conversation. If it was 1-2 minutes then fine. Fifteen minutes? On to the next, my friend.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize I'm going against the grain on this one and it doesn't change my mind. Thats what makes this place such a great place to talk women.
the rule is always do what works best for you, see other people see they point and see if you can employ it, somethings here I wouldn't employ because it was not part of who i'm,

but I see merit in doing so, example would be I wouldn't bother to answer what she msg me, she knows very well why, and she knows what she did, her asking was more like playing naive, but since he already did answer the get bored, I get its a good thing to force her to be more interesting, but I don't see the point

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MB according to the OP. How this went down i highly suspect this women even felt she was on a date. I think OP was and she wasnt. "Is anyone else going"? She was not in that context Which added Adding to OPs original frustration.
I didnt say anything about "Gaming" i said "social" being social. That could lead to other things.
I stick to the context. Its the best way to read women. (See Rollo) (pook) (RooshV)etc etc. Im not just pulling this out of my azz.
To sum this up it seemed something was off from the start.
Not sure this chic fully new what this dudes intent was.
Albeit from me to ever take a girl to a social atmosphere and not ever expect the possibility to run into people she might know. Let alone to have a weak enough frame to slam my drink and depart the way he did.
To have the proper mindset having a women being chatty for 5-15 mins will not and should not ever be a problem. That's insecurity. That's how i see this and I've had success of closing after women have chatted it up while we were out. Butthurt city.
Blah blah blah you are too worried about "What is the proper PUA training manual 101 on how to sekx teh Woman."

What I see is they were on a date. And If I were on that date, I can spot red flags, no matter how subtle from a mile away. THEY WERE THERE TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER. NOT SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

you truly are cluless. Keep on "gaming" or "socializing."

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"ll double post.

I have too many experiences where I have been on a date and my date either runs off with another guy, then eventually come back and I drive her back home... or she runs off and is never to be seen again, or she runs off and acts like nothing happened, or she runs off and acts like it is your fault. Now I have had a few successes running your RSD abundance theory as well, I have left with a different chick while on a date .etc but in conclusion from my experience WHY BOTHER if you "truly are abundant" you would have self respect and not tolerate stupidity from a 6.

you say to act social with the goal of getting back with the 6, when she is done talking with the other dude... pathetic. By the time you decide to be "social" with other people, and are more interested in others... THE DATE IS OVER.

experience is king.

I never been on a good date where a chick is more interested in others.

Good dates go like this... she is soo excited to see you, she takes a piss sooo quick you wonder if she even took the time washed her hands....

They don't make the op post wondering WTF?!

AbaGanov

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you did the right thing. this is not about seduction/game/being a DJ and all that ****. it's about basic human courtesy. if I am sitting with someone 1 on 1 and someone new comes to us - I would 100% bounce off there if my friend/date/whatever person I was sitting with wouldn’t introduce me to the new person and make a genuine effort to include me in the conversation, especially for 15 bloody minutes.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a detailed discussion, which is nice, to hear different opinions on the matter.

I have tried to understand spring's point of view, however after a while I ignored him, his only point in every post was to say "OP is sad miserable person who bailed at the first challenge" which is laughable.

There will be few things that I will try to improve - which are escalate earlier and show more intent of what the date is about (with future plates), although I don't believe that this particular girl didn't get it.

As I previously said, the goal of the post was not to try to "bring her back" or "try to chase her" or "to fix the situation", far from it, it was more to check what would you guys do in such situation and whether I could have handled it better.