Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Even Reply Back To Her?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend a hot mixed girl approached me the bar. She seemed into me and I got her number. She even told me that I better text her.

I text her the next day (Sun) and everything was good. I text her on Tue and she never replied back. I waited till Thur night and text her again. She replied back and I tried to set up a date with her for Sat night (tonight). She stopped responding and then finally responded in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. I text her back when I got home from work yesterday. She was kind of slow at responding. I was trying to work out the details for the date with her and then she just stopped responding again.

I figured she was going to ghost or flake on me, so I set up a date with another girl for tonight. She just text me now asking about tonight. Should I ghost her, tell her she took to long to respond so I made other plans, try to reschedule, or what?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Setting up a date shouldn't take almost a week. You think it's tough now? Imagine what it's like when you start dating her. Agreeing to her will only tell her that she can dip in and out at any time and still have your attention.

The only reason she texted you again was either because her other option fell through or she's butthurt that you didn't keep chasing after she ignored you so she wants to see if she still has your attention. Once she has that validation, she will likely flake.

Tell her you already made plans with someone else.