“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Should I Even Bother?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Alright guys, here's the situation.

I wasn't planning on asking for advice about this but I'd decided I should. I've been interested in this girl for a while. We've kinda been talking off an on and I haven't really gotten to spend much time with her in the past. She calls me up the other day and tells me that she wanted to talk to me because we haven't talked in forever. The reason I quit talking to her in the past was just because I've heard from her friends that she's really into this other guy that she's been dating off and on since like 4th grade. From what I've heard, he's the typical jerk type. Just treats her like trash and wants to be "friends with benefits." I heard this from her friend that I talk to a lot. Yet, she still persists in trying to go out with him. You know how girls are ;P I'm not really into the whole competition over a girl thing but to tell you the truth, I'm pretty damn sure I can blow this guy outta the water if I ever got the chance to hang out with her more. She's always telling me if I ever go out to the lake, to let her know so we can get together.

I'm not necessarily doubting my abilities, I'm just curious if you guys think I should go for it or not. I mean from what this girl's told me and what I've heard from her friend, she thinks this guy's the greatest guy in the world. Wont ever make any sense to me. In the past she's told me that she liked me and I'm pretty sure she still does. Any suggestions?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Do you think she's worth going after?

If you think she's worth going after then do it. Ask her out and blow this guy outta the water. If you don't then you will spend your time regretting it. Besides, worst case scenario, if things don't go as you hope then just remember that it's a learning experience, a minor setback. Don't be discouraged if she says no. Besides, if she is still interested in you, as you say, then she WONT say no.

If you don't think she's worth going after then go get some food and approach some more women!

You know more about the fine points of the situation more than any of us do so the decision is up to you. Hopefully this helps put things in perspective. You also might wanna consider whether or not her off and on relationship with this guy is on or off at the moment.
 
Top