Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I dye my grey hair ??

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got grey hair. :eek: :cry: Should I dye me hair to black so I look young again. I hope my black hair will attract young women.

Do women turn off by grey hair or vice versa?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
I got grey hair. :eek: :cry: Should I dye me hair to black so I look young again. I hope my black hair will attract young women.

Do women turn off by grey hair or vice versa?
I don't think black hair will attract any women: yes, they are fickle and superficial, but not that much...
Grey hair does anything but attract women....
So logically speaking it is better to have black hair. But can you handle this dying process every week or so? I can't.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no..............

Hey,

I am 58.

No!!!!!!!!!!

Do not dye your hair.............

cave dweller

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as always, do it or don't do it, for yourself and no one else.

as soon as you start saying, "im gonna do this or that because more women think it's attractive...", you're headed down the path to pleasing women.

unfortunately, that is also the never ending path to AFC-Dom.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick

as soon as you start saying, "im gonna do this or that because more women think it's attractive...", you're headed down the path to pleasing women.
unfortunately, that is also the never ending path to AFC-Dom.
This is contoversial isn't it?
I enjoy wearing old jeans or old comfortable shoes...This kind of outfit under no circumstances will attract women, in fact it is an instant turn off. So should I continue doing it just for myself and don't think what women find attractive?

Same goes for the hair. Grey hair is not attractive, but I feel very uncomfortable doing dying it, especially as often as once a week.

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u dye ur hair, u dont need to every week lol. You do it like once a month if anything, and I honestly think you should. You should also try taking Fish-Oil / Omega 3 -- it's supposed to help get rid of all that grey hair and restore the natural color.. search google.com for grey hair remedies ;]

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
This is contoversial isn't it?
I enjoy wearing old jeans or old comfortable shoes...This kind of outfit under no circumstances will attract women, in fact it is an instant turn off. So should I continue doing it just for myself and don't think what women find attractive?

Same goes for the hair. Grey hair is not attractive, but I feel very uncomfortable doing dying it, especially as often as once a week.
no no no! you're making sweeping assumptions. i wear old jeans and really fukked up tennis shoes all the time. i have some grey going on, on the sides.

absolutely one of the most unattractive things to women is men who pretend to be something they are not.

al77, you really need to hit the bible hard. from your other posts, you're infatuated with the idea that chicks only like guys who have money, cars, nice clothes, a nice pad, are models, or are bad boys.

i have a friend who's a dirty sloppy fat pig. he pulls hot chicks all the time. why? he's got mad game. he makes a whopping 30k a year. he's a fun guy to be with. he makes people feel good. if you can do that, it's pure gold.

you're not from eastern europe are you---where gold diggers abound.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grey hair is cool.

Thinning hair is not.

But who really cares what girls think. It is what they do which is important.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from Canada where it is cold in winter to freeze your balls off. :D

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't have to dye it every week.
I dye my hair about once a month.

I don't dye all of the grey out just most. I have had older girls say to let the grey grow.....they say it gives that distinguished look. I have a ton of hair and someday it will be all grey. So.....I figure my as well start dying it now when i only have a little grey to cover. Actually i have been dying it since I started going thru divorce. that was 2.5 years ago......not sure what it would look like if I let it grow grey.

For all I know, it could be all grey by now which definately would not be cool

peace out

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. i wear old jeans and really fukked up tennis shoes all the time.

2. al77, you really need to hit the bible hard. from your other posts, you're infatuated with the idea that chicks only like guys who have money, cars, nice clothes, a nice pad, are models, or are bad boys.

i have a friend who's a dirty sloppy fat pig. he pulls hot chicks all the time. why? he's got mad game.
1. I don't doubt that you can compensate your tennis shoes with your game. But my point is simple: if you wear better shoes it will be even easier for you.

2. Not to that extent.
Chicks who want LTR want guys who make more money than she does.
If a guy is a sloppy poor pig with a mad game can he pull a hot chick? Sure. Will she consider him for LTR? Unlikely.
Even if a chick is average, and he makes twice less than she does - will she consider him for LTR? Unlikely again.

It is about a trend, likelihood...it is possible to find a case or two that shows the opposite, but most women prefer a guy who is either sucessful or makes more than she does: women always wanted to marry up.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a friend who's a dirty sloppy fat pig. he pulls hot chicks all the time. why? he's got mad game. he makes a whopping 30k a year. he's a fun guy to be with. he makes people feel good. if you can do that, it's pure gold.
"He makes people feel good."

This is one of those gems of DJ wisdom that you overlook at your peril.

Making women feel good, about themselves, about what they're doing, about anything and everything, is essential.

It's not for nothing that "fun" and "f**k" start with the same two letters.