Should I Dump My Girlfriend?

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Damn, dude, you are just not getting it, are you?

You are freaking itching to contact her and "get the last word" or something or another cathartic.

Stop it.

You are obsessing over this girl still. That much is clear.

You say you are through, but you are not.

You really haven't walked away, mentally, emotionally. You are still invested in what this girl thinks about you and the relationship.

Look, she's probably already moved on. Swung from your branch to another guy's.

Wanna know what will happen if you send your needy "I'm better than you" text? She'll sneer, laugh, show it to her girlfriends, and they'll all have a giggle trashing your beta-azz. "I can't believe I ever fvcked that loser!!! What a chode!!!"

You will not inflict ANY DAMAGE on her ego. Women like her are rarely capable of reflection, remorse, or any sense of responsibility.

You are not done with her, but she is done with you.

And, since you are still emotionally hung up on her and want to inflict some damage, YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF THAT IS NO CONTACT.

No contact is first and foremost a method for the guy to get over her, move on, get her toxicity out of his life.

A secondary result is sometimes, but not always, no contact will make her hamster spin. In such cases, she'll want to contact you in a way that provokes a reaction from you that confirms either what a loser you are and/or what a good decision she made and she's still a good person.

You seem to want both results, right? You want to move on and you want a little psychological jab at her, to make your ego feel like some sort of victor was achieved.

WELL, START LISTENING TO THIS DAMN BOARD AND STOP YOUR OWN HAMSTER SPINNING.

We've told you over, and over, and over.... NO CONTACT.

That's your best/only strategy.

But, here you are again telling us you are again tempted to send her some needy, whiny, "you dumb b!tch" text....

Pathetic.

She should have dumped you. Your cajones need a little enlarging. And, as counter-intuitive it might seem to you know, no contact is a step toward growing a pair of balls fitting a man.

A text telling her off one last time is beta as all get out...it's passive aggressive and childish.

Be a man. Move on. Hold your head up and keep your self-respect.

Trust us. You'll regret that text the moment you hit "send."

You'll feel better about yourself and feel your victory if you just move on. This might be a bit down the road, but it will happen.

Send text = instant defeat
No contact = long-term victory

The choice is yours.

And I am done with this thread.

"You will not inflict ANY DAMAGE on her ego. Women like her are rarely capable of reflection, remorse, or any sense of responsibility"

sorry dude, i know you are right... the above statement says it all.

guess i should start just telling myself i dodged a bullet & finally got a toxic woman out of my life... so i should try feeling positive about that.

okay i will stick with NO CONTACT

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kaitracid2010 said:
"You will not inflict ANY DAMAGE on her ego. Women like her are rarely capable of reflection, remorse, or any sense of responsibility"

sorry dude, i know you are right... the above statement says it all.

guess i should start just telling myself i dodged a bullet & finally got a toxic woman out of my life... so i should try feeling positive about that.

okay i will stick with NO CONTACT

As someone who HAS sent that last message and lived to regret it, all I can say is that I wish I had advice then like you are getting now. I also know how difficult it can be not to get that last word in but trust me, it is not worth it, she will not take it the way you hope she will, the only thing that will get your point across is strict no contact.

The fool learns from his mistakes, the wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never existed. You can't text or think about someone who never existed. That should be your mindset right now.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
As someone who HAS sent that last message and lived to regret it, all I can say is that I wish I had advice then like you are getting now. I also know how difficult it can be not to get that last word in but trust me, it is not worth it, she will not take it the way you hope she will, the only thing that will get your point across is strict no contact.

The fool learns from his mistakes, the wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

tempting as it has been, i have remained strictly no contact & i intend to do so

the funny thing is, she actually believes that she is the victim, no surprise there

i just feel angry that i did not just tell her to fvk off when she disrespected me like that... but hey not spoke to her since, so i guess that will tell her something

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kaitracid2010 said:
the funny thing is, she actually believes that she is the victim, no surprise there
That's the reason you must not seek some kind of "closure". Anything you express verbally will be turned around and used against you... "See, I knew I was right about him..."

It will be checkmate for her.

It would also be an attention fix for her which would cause you to plummet in value in her eyes. One tiny indication of concern from you will satisfy her craving for a good while.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kaitracid2010 said:
she is a very attractive womna, hottest woman i have ever dated... i am letting her beauty cloud my judgemant

she is taking the pisss at the moment
If I had a penny for everytime I heard that..I would be bill gates...
Don't let her beauty fool you. When she's 50 you won't be saying the same thing.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kaitracid2010 said:
i love this girl, made plans to live together etc....

but i noticed since i opened up to her, showed her that i love her & since she has started to believe in her heart.. that i love her...

since then she has started to take the pisss

when i was first dated her, i did not give myself to her emotionaly... she was a lot more nicer & respectful

so is it even possible to have a future with a woman like this? i.e marriage, living together etc
Lol.. Typical mistake ..once they know your hole card...they will take the piss...well at least you know now...maybe she wanted to break you...and now that you are the *****...well.i think you need to pull the rip cord.
her true colors shining thru

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kaitracid2010 said:
why am i struggling to let her go? she is one very attractive woman...

i have never dated a woman this hot.... other than that, to be honest, she does not have many great qualities about her... i can't imagine her making a good wife, long term partner

so why can't i let her go...
U fell in the classic trap...being emotionally invested . Let it go ..you will find another...you don't want that biatch on you for rest of your life.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
You've missed the Golden Rule of relationships: ALWAYS be willing to walk away. You let her disrespect you repeatedly and get away with it, now she has no respect for you at all.

My advice: Walk away.
+1 . If she feels you need this more than her she will take the piss.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Lol.. Typical mistake ..once they know your hole card...they will take the piss...well at least you know now...maybe she wanted to break you...and now that you are the *****...well.i think you need to pull the rip cord.
her true colors shining thru

i hear what you are saying... so my question is, i am 37 years old & actually do want to settle down with a woman in a LTR, is that even possible

was it even possible to settle down with this woman? i mean i opened up emotionaly, let her know that i love her & she takes advantage of that.

was my mistake expecting a relationship from a woman, who i should have only just considered as regular sex, nothing more

anyhow still in strict no contact & starting to see this broad for what she really was.. feeling some anger tho, for letting her get away with certain things..

but hey, i never married her, lived with her, kids to her... so guess i should count myslef lucky, for realising her true colours now, than later

we was planning on moving in togerther wtf

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT THE ****!!!!!!

just looked in my email, and there are 7 emails from her????

i have not even bothered reading them... this is a repeated cycle, she has done this atleast 3 times before.

the last time she dis respected me, i walked out of her house, she basicly fvked me off & ended it.

then for nearly 2 weeks i got emails from her...

sometimes accusing me for everything...

then she would come out with things like "i wish you all the best for the future, sorry it did not workout bye"

then... i love you

then... can we be friends

then.. i wont contact you again, take care bye

BUT NEVER WOULD SHE SAY- I made a mistake, i am sorry for the way i treated you, i would like to try again and be a better person for you

looks like her hamster is spinning, as she sent 7 emails within a week, plus i have changed the sim card in my phone... so she will have sent quite a few text messages to my phone too

SHE TRULEY believes she is the victim in all this... am i dealing with a pshyco narccasist

anyway the b!tch is getting ignored...full stop

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
If I had a penny for everytime I heard that..I would be bill gates...
Don't let her beauty fool you. When she's 50 you won't be saying the same thing.

mikey she is 3 months short of 46 already... i am 37 years old

she has botox every few months to despratley try to cling onto her looks

she will be 50 years old in only 4 years time, when her beauty fades & the sex is not what it used to be... what the fvck am i left with

i mean if she was some amazing genuine caring woman, who i know would stand by me, then i could see a reason for staying with her... but she is a selfish *****... and so un reliable

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kaitracid2010 said:
WHAT THE ****!!!!!!

just looked in my email, and there are 7 emails from her????

i have not even bothered reading them... this is a repeated cycle, she has done this atleast 3 times before.

the last time she dis respected me, i walked out of her house, she basicly fvked me off & ended it.

then for nearly 2 weeks i got emails from her...

sometimes accusing me for everything...

then she would come out with things like "i wish you all the best for the future, sorry it did not workout bye"

then... i love you

then... can we be friends

then.. i wont contact you again, take care bye

BUT NEVER WOULD SHE SAY- I made a mistake, i am sorry for the way i treated you, i would like to try again and be a better person for you

looks like her hamster is spinning, as she sent 7 emails within a week, plus i have changed the sim card in my phone... so she will have sent quite a few text messages to my phone too

SHE TRULEY believes she is the victim in all this... am i dealing with a pshyco narccasist

anyway the b!tch is getting ignored...full stop

Right on schedule.

Continue no contact.

And, I'll add this: You'll know no contact is working on YOU (it is clearly working on her) when you no longer feel the need to come back to this thread.

As it is, you are still obsessing. That's not a good sign, though often predictable.

Next advice: Go no contact with this thread. Stop re-reading it. Stop thinking about it.

Hit the gym, read a book, go to happy hour and go game other women.

Get to work.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Right on schedule.

Continue no contact.

And, I'll add this: You'll know no contact is working on YOU (it is clearly working on her) when you no longer feel the need to come back to this thread.

As it is, you are still obsessing. That's not a good sign, though often predictable.

Next advice: Go no contact with this thread. Stop re-reading it. Stop thinking about it.

Hit the gym, read a book, go to happy hour and go game other women.

Get to work.

yes no contact is the way forward, my silence will tell her exactly what i think of her now... my guess is, she will email me some more, because me totally ignoring her is killing her

even if she does not contact anymore, i just have to accept this is a toxic person & i need her out of my life, no matter what... i have a very bleak future with someone like this

anyhow i hot the gym regular & have been training for the last 3 years or so, have made some good gains, but recenlty lost a bit of size due to all this bull crap.

going to focus on training 100% i get myself another woman soon... this time, look at what is inside her... not just her looks

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just gets more and more outrageous. Why the hell are you giving off the "I cant replace her she's the hottest woman I've ever dated" vibe for a goddamn 45 year old?!? Fk man live up to your potential. You can do far better than this if you put your mind to it.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
This just gets more and more outrageous. Why the hell are you giving off the "I cant replace her she's the hottest woman I've ever dated" vibe for a goddamn 45 year old?!? Fk man live up to your potential. You can do far better than this if you put your mind to it.

you are right my friend, also i need to look past the looks & find someone who has good inner qualities for a ltr

The_Truth

Reaction score
A woman (or anyone for that matter) only has as much power over you as you let them. Do not contact her again under any circumstances. You need to work on regaining your self esteem and backbone.

No matter the situation, no one should be able to treat you with disrespect and if they do then they should be dealt with accordingly. People / bullies will only attempt to walk over soft mats, be a spiked one with balls and assertiveness.

It is a very common occurrence for men to allow a woman to store their balls in a jar simply because they happen to look good. Just imagine what the world would be like if no men allowed themselves to become victim to hormonal urges or good looks.

Remember this, no matter how good a woman looks, no matter how hot she is or how sexy, if she does not respect you, if she does not treat you as a man then she is not worth it. All ways be able to walk away and remember, it is better to be in solitude than with someone who treats you like a subhuman being.

I think society has brainwashed many men into bowing to the opposite sex complete with balls offered in jars complete with keys and another one to store the rest of their self esteem.

If you contact her again you will regret it and that is 100% guaranteed.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Truth said:
A woman (or anyone for that matter) only has as much power over you as you let them. Do not contact her again under any circumstances. You need to work on regaining your self esteem and backbone.

No matter the situation, no one should be able to treat you with disrespect and if they do then they should be dealt with accordingly. People / bullies will only attempt to walk over soft mats, be a spiked one with balls and assertiveness.

It is a very common occurrence for men to allow a woman to store their balls in a jar simply because they happen to look good. Just imagine what the world would be like if no men allowed themselves to become victim to hormonal urges or good looks.

Remember this, no matter how good a woman looks, no matter how hot she is or how sexy, if she does not respect you, if she does not treat you as a man then she is not worth it. All ways be able to walk away and remember, it is better to be in solitude than with someone who treats you like a subhuman being.

I think society has brainwashed many men into bowing to the opposite sex complete with balls offered in jars complete with keys and another one to store the rest of their self esteem.

If you contact her again you will regret it and that is 100% guaranteed.
hello guys... i just wanted to give you an update on my situation..

i know i am going to get a lot of stick from some people on here.. but i ended up getting back together with her!!

i was doing really well for about 2 weeks strict no contact, then she kept sending me emails & i ended up reading one of them..

she claimed she loved me & it was me who had dumped her & not the other way around..

she claimed, that when she told me not to bother coming over to her house etc etc, she did not mean for good, but just for that day.

i knew most of what she was saying was complete horse shiit & just pathetic excuses for her dis respectful behaviour.

i really do not believe this woman has any concept of wrong doing, or admitting any blame or apologising for a single thing.

so here i am again... i dumped her a couple of days ago.

i guess i keep going back to her because i love her, and because i believe maybe i am partly to blame for the way she she is, or i am to blame for some of the arguments we have, that lead to the break ups we have.