Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Dump Her?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right there is your answer man. Definitely not wifey or GF material and if she can be reckless with herself then you don't know if she can get some kind of STD/STI and pass on to you. Great if the girls hot but are you willing to take the risk.
Already dumped mate.. Soon as a chick talks about using drugs, my immediate reaction is time to dump.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its always the hot ones that are truly fukin damaged or potential future mind fuk.

Seriously man.. Even if you NEVER pull a hot one again... Its still best to dump her low quality azz and walk away.

This chick was actually banging.. Beautiful figure... However i rather date a HB6.5 than get a find fukin from a toxic hot chick.

The beauty and sex isnt worth it..

She messaged me today with...

I didn't realise you felt that way about Coke

I just completely ignored her loool

What a dumb azz... She doesn't even understand why a man would have issues with a coke head girlfriend.

NEXT

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chick on a night out in my city.. She is super fukin hot.

Beautiful body... 10/10 body...

However i have vetted the crap out
Of her.. And unfortunatly she aint wife material.

She is occasional cocaine user too.. Also bit of a attention wh0re.

Should I keep smashing? And for how long?

Or simply dump and move on... Like I said.... She is super hot. But a hot fukin mess!

Its rare to meet a woman this super fit.. However should i give up that azz for the sake of my sanity?

I can sense a train wreck ahead lol

Have any of you guys walked away from super hot woman, in order to avoid getting tangled up in a toxic mess?
Bro I’ve told you before, I’ve told this forum before when people tried to get on to me about drug taking - in the UK most people will dabble in cocaine, it’s really not that deep bro.

Haven’t you seen El Chapo on Netflix? I always ask for El Chapo’s finest.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You love slutty bad girls tho (from what I've seen in most of your threads)

I don't get why you're always trying to act like your looking for your wife/soulmate. It's like who are you trying to fool? Us or yourself
QUOTE="Murkserious, post: 2677751, member: 136912"]
Bro I’ve told you before, I’ve told this forum before when people tried to get on to me about drug taking - in the UK most people will dabble in cocaine, it’s really not that deep bro.

Haven’t you seen El Chapo on Netflix? I always ask for El Chapo’s finest.
[/QUOTE]

Fuk Netflix and El Chapo haha

I'm not wifing up or dating a coke head.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is "long term" even in your thought process this early in the encounter?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is "long term" even in your thought process this early in the encounter?

I don't give shytes about long term... I am more concerned about hanging with attention wh0res who take drugs.

Obviously at this point no one should be thinking about ACTUAL long term.

However if your not going to think past one day at a time with a sloot... Then be prepared to get fuked over.

Red Flags are there for a reason.

You wana put your dik inside coke heads.. And woman of shyte morals... Then I would STRONGLY suggest that you think ahead.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We
I don't give shytes about long term... I am more concerned about hanging with attention wh0res who take drugs.

Obviously at this point no one should be thinking about ACTUAL long term.

However if your not going to think past one day at a time with a sloot... Then be prepared to get fuked over.

Red Flags are there for a reason.

You wana put your dik inside coke heads.. And woman of shyte morals... Then I would STRONGLY suggest that you think ahead.
I've seen you on this site for nearly two years, and you seem to keep making the same mistakes. Not identical, but close enough to demonstrate that lessons you are not absorbing your experience.

Will you ever learn? Do you even want to get better? Where you be in 5 years of you keep doing the same thing?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder why I always loose interest in a thread when the idea of red flags come up?

Why not knock off all this scardy cat **** and tell her to knock it the fuk off? Not angrily. Not wimpy. Just straight forward and honest.
Tell her she’s being bad and it’s now time to suck your dik!!!

In a way it shows how vulnerable and easily manipulated you are. You just dismiss her calmly.
What the fuk are you afraid of?

Are men so weak that they can’t handle a good love bomb and A1 class BJs without falling in fukking love? Without thinking the worst could happen?

Think about how weak and pathetic this really is. You moving along in life. Fired up about things. You interact with a HIGHLY manipulative woman trying to survive. She wrecks you. You run home after falling down on your knees and they are bleeding. You are running home so your mommy can fix it so you can start saying you're helping other men by teaching them about these 120 lb. vicious cruel creatures. Bull$hit. Your teaching them to give highly manipulative women massive power.
Sorry but if you think like this? You deserve every single thing she does to you.

Men say they want to be ALPHA. Well then be that push her head down on the bed with her @ss up and don’t let her even think about anything else. Fuk her like a man.

Tell her to STFU or better yet...”Don’t you ever try to pull that crap on me again!” Say it calmly and never for a second break your eye contact. You will be surprised just how fast she treats you different.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chick on a night out in my city.. She is super fukin hot.

Beautiful body... 10/10 body...

However i have vetted the crap out
Of her.. And unfortunatly she aint wife material.

She is occasional cocaine user too.. Also bit of a attention wh0re.

Should I keep smashing? And for how long?

Or simply dump and move on... Like I said.... She is super hot. But a hot fukin mess!

Its rare to meet a woman this super fit.. However should i give up that azz for the sake of my sanity?

I can sense a train wreck ahead lol

Have any of you guys walked away from super hot woman, in order to avoid getting tangled up in a toxic mess?
Yes, more than once. Although, there is a difference between her not being “wife material” (most women aren’t) and being a “toxic mess”. Other than the cocaine part and being an attention ***** (when was the last time you met an attractive woman who wasn’t one?), what else is wrong with her?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes lol

I think the fact that you are already well aware of the fact that this woman is screwed up and not relationship material puts you in a position to make the right choice. The issue with women like this comes when a guy is actually in love with her and overlooks all of her major red flags that points to her being nothing but trouble if he were to settle down with her, and this actually happens for more often than you'd think. I think this happens a lot because of the fact that the woman is super hot and the guy is just horny for her and his more rational side just cannot function.

As I said, I think you are in a position to make the right choice, you could continue to enjoy it while it lasts with no issues. However, the one thing to consider is the potential drama if you were to keep seeing her, as in a manner it would be leading her on if she developed feelings for you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes lol

I think the fact that you are already well aware of the fact that this woman is screwed up and not relationship material puts you in a position to make the right choice. The issue with women like this comes when a guy is actually in love with her and overlooks all of her major red flags that points to her being nothing but trouble if he were to settle down with her, and this actually happens for more often than you'd think. I think this happens a lot because of the fact that the woman is super hot and the guy is just horny for her and his more rational side just cannot function.

As I said, I think you are in a position to make the right choice, you could continue to enjoy it while it lasts with no issues. However, the one thing to consider is the potential drama if you were to keep seeing her, as in a manner it would be leading her on if she developed feelings for you.

I think its simply best to avoid.

She aint the one you are going to turn into girlfriend.

When they are hot and put on the good girlfriend ACT it happens alot that we fall for that shyte.

Next thing you know, your in a relationship with damaged goods.

I advocate smashing and having an exit date in mind.

Six weeks then you run... I got two bangs out of her, which is fine with me lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its simply best to avoid.

She aint the one you are going to turn into girlfriend.

When they are hot and put on the good girlfriend ACT it happens alot that we fall for that shyte.

Next thing you know, your in a relationship with damaged goods.

I advocate smashing and having an exit date in mind.

Six weeks then you run... I got two bangs out of her, which is fine with me lol
There is a woman that I know of that is very similar to the one you are involved with right now; very hot, flirts with tons of guys, dresses provocatively/attention *****, etc. I've known her for about a year and she is "with" a new guy almost every month, literally lol. I don't really know her on a very personal level, so I'm probably only seeing about 10% of what she is actually like haha.

I think you know what to do and to be honest you really don't need to be taking advice from others on here, though it's definitely an interesting story and something others can learn from. As you know from direct experience, these women are not at all stable and to be quite frank probably have legitimate emotional/psychological disorders.

As I had mentioned earlier, the issues comes when men get involved with women and they either are too blind to see these women for what they are or they lack the experience necessary to know how to spot them. If you have been going out with women like these and overlook these issues or aren't aware of them sooner than you think you develop feelings for them and it becomes difficult to let them go. Again, you don't have this issue at all.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a woman that I know of that is very similar to the one you are involved with right now; very hot, flirts with tons of guys, dresses provocatively/attention *****, etc. I've known her for about a year and she is "with" a new guy almost every month, literally lol. I don't really know her on a very personal level, so I'm probably only seeing about 10% of what she is actually like haha.

I think you know what to do and to be honest you really don't need to be taking advice from others on here, though it's definitely an interesting story and something others can learn from. As you know from direct experience, these women are not at all stable and to be quite frank probably have legitimate emotional/psychological disorders.

As I had mentioned earlier, the issues comes when men get involved with women and they either are too blind to see these women for what they are or they lack the experience necessary to know how to spot them. If you have been going out with women like these and overlook these issues or aren't aware of them sooner than you think you develop feelings for them and it becomes difficult to let them go. Again, you don't have this issue at all.
Mate i already dumped her.. Smashed her twice.. NEXT