Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I dump her?

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm contemplating on dumping my current GF, and I'd like some advice on the situation.

So here it is, We've been dating for 3 weeks now, but we've been talking for about 2 months. We used to text everyday all day, from morning to night. She then got grounded form her phone for a couple months because of some ****. So now we can't ever talk. We can't ever hang out cause her parents don't approve of our relationship, so we've been able to see each other a total of 2 times for the past 3 weeks.

Well school started and I get to see her for 15 minutes in the morning, and recently we had a kick off dance. It's an informal dance, everyone just ends up grinding. I asked if she was going to go and she said that she doesn't think she will be able to cause she's grounded. So I text a friend of mine and she says she's going to the dance with my GF. My GF didn't tell me she was going, and ended up grinding with an old fvck buddy of hers.

She then told my friend that I was to clingy. I don't know how I'm clingy, I don't every talk to her or see her except for those 15 minutes during school.

She told me that she doesn't see how her not telling me she was going was a big deal. I see it as, if she really cared then she'd make every effort to find a way for us to be together. But instead she says I'm to clingy. Also we've already had sex.

annecrew

Reaction score
You have to tell your gf that you are willing to wait her till the time is come.Because if you don't know the girl was getting hard in the situation..So much it much be easier to her if you tell her that..

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
annecrew said:
You have to tell your gf that you are willing to wait her till the time is come.Because if you don't know the girl was getting hard in the situation..So much it much be easier to her if you tell her that..
I am not certain what this member is saying, but it sounds like, to my horror, he is asking you to wait for her.

NO.

Boss, she went to the dance without telling you because she didn't want you to ruin her night--- that would be caused by you following her everywhere on the dance floor.

And further, scrutiny tells me she's lying about being grounded. What parent would ground their child, but let them go to a party? A dance is, essentially, nothing more than a party. And her friend? Unless they live blocks within eachother, how could she orchestrate the plan to go without you? Assuming she's grounded, i would imagine her computer is restricted from use as well. Perhaps in school, a plan was devised, but again, allowing your child to party defeats the purpose of a grounding.

She was not grounded.

She simply wanted away from you, and, perhaps, wanted time with the old ex, which is ample when YOU arent texting her every second.

I know its hard to dump her and move on, so i wont tell you to do that. I will tell you that if a girl claims you're clingy, someone will be dumping someone else imminently.

Want to keep her? Listen up. Cut communication---well, she's promptly ahead of you on that effort. Do not contact her,or speak to her in the morning. The sad news is, i think she's already over you. The only way to find out is to quit making any effort to be with her.

Simple science. If she LIKES you, she'll MISS you, and try and get in contact with YOU.

If you go through ignoring her, and,because of it, she dumps you, it's only because she always planned to. Trust me.

Let me know how it goes. Report back here, or inbox me.

Good luck.