Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i do this or not?

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap! Are you serious? She called you and apologized for being a ***** and you don't call for two years because she didn't specifically apologize for one comment she made. And now you want to call her and have been thinking about it for so long????

hahahahah. Dude, sorry but she should have followed her own rule and not called you in the first place.

Reaction score
You are 25 and going after 45 year old women?? What's up with that?? No other options? I say - Say "No" to old hos!!!!

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You are 25 and going after 45 year old women?? What's up with that?? No other options? I say - Say "No" to old hos!!!!
You should see some of these older women around here in NY..dam, they look amazing! Plus they've got a ton of sexual experience. Older women have much more sex appeal than those in their early 20's...and they've got so much more of a feminine quality. Seriously, try and hook up with one one day, you'll see exactly what i'm talkin' about....and they're horny too.

IDISAGREE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
You should see some of these older women around here in NY..dam, they look amazing! Plus they've got a ton of sexual experience. Older women have much more sex appeal than those in their early 20's...and they've got so much more of a feminine quality. Seriously, try and hook up with one one day, you'll see exactly what i'm talkin' about....and they're horny too.
Ya rite. A 45 woman is sexy.

You should have fvcked her two yrs ago, no matter if you had that stupid condom or not. I think the reason why she said those sh1t to you was simply because she didn't get fvcked, she was just not satisfied.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If her kids are still living with her, which i'm sure at least one of 'em is, i'd kinda feel funny talking to him. What if she's not around and i have to leave a message with the son? I can't say, it's "so and so", i met your mom a long time ago at "such and such" place. All i could do is leave my name, but if i do that, what are the chances of her remembering me?? It's likely she might not. I'm in a jam, this sucks.
Call up and say you were in a coma for a year and 8 months and now you have amnesia. This way if the kid answers you don't have to explain too much just say you're out of the hospital and found this # in your pocket. She'll probably be intrigued enough to call back.

If she answers tell her the same story but say you are not sure who she is and would like to meet.

Show up with gauze wrapped around your head and act confused. Don't admit whether it's true or not and when she laughs at you for trying something so lame laugh like you don't really understand what is going on but want to fit in.

Ask her to descibe your last encounter in great detail and ask lots of questions about the sex. Tell her your rehabilitation trainer says you are amazing at sex now and would like an objective opinion about your progress since before your "accident" (bring a condom this time)

During orgasm pretend to get your memory back. Start shouting "I remember! I remember!"

Thank her for a very therapeutic time. Schedule an appointment for the next week.