Should I do day-game and how in a small town?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a small city for university. I don't know many people, but we run into some people all the time. So it's a really small place.
A girlfriend of mine recently said she saw someone doing daygame and it was ridiculous, but are the dynamics different in smaller cities?
I saw some influencers that saying "you cant do daygame in small cities, you can just meet new people from your friend groups"

Can't I meet people in a cafe even if not on the street? And how can I do this? I dont have experience. Should I go and say hello and say I liked her or something?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a small city for university. I don't know many people, but we run into some people all the time. So it's a really small place.
Do it anywhere, any time.

You can run day-game at a funeral, if you are bout that life.

A girlfriend of mine recently said she saw someone doing daygame and it was ridiculous, but are the dynamics different in smaller cities?
Big city, small city, town, or village.

Doesn't matter. Either she is feeling you, or she ain't.

I saw some influencers that saying "you cant do daygame in small cities, you can just meet new people from your friend groups"
Social circles are limited in options. You need more options, not less.

Can't I meet people in a cafe even if not on the street?
Yes. One thing you will notice once you step outside is this; women are EVERYWHERE.

And how can I do this? I dont have experience.
You can't get the experience until you do the job.

Should I go and say hello and say I liked her or something?
RIV.gif

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 20 and in university there's very very little reason you should need to be cold approaching

University are some of the most social places on earth it would be harder not to meet people naturally unless you are completely socially inept

Personally I don't like small towns the mindsets of people are usually restricted to gossiping about what other people are doing in the area

If you aren't a local it can be very tricky to navigate the conversation correctly

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it anywhere, any time.

You can run day-game at a funeral, if you are bout that life.

Big city, small city, town, or village.

Doesn't matter. Either she is feeling you, or she ain't.

Social circles are limited in options. You need more options, not less.

Yes. One thing you will notice once you step outside is this; women are EVERYWHERE.

You can't get the experience until you do the job.

View attachment 12257
Yes but one i did it people thought I'm trying too many girls. So some people started to stay away from me.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 20 and in university there's very very little reason you should need to be cold approaching

University are some of the most social places on earth it would be harder not to meet people naturally unless you are completely socially inept

Personally I don't like small towns the mindsets of people are usually restricted to gossiping about what other people are doing in the area

If you aren't a local it can be very tricky to navigate the conversation correctly
Yeah that's the thing I'm saying. They gossiping all they so I can't do everything I want. Because people hear all the things in small places.
For Example go my class and ask someone me. She will probably says "He tries every girl"

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's the thing I'm saying. They gossiping all they so I can't do everything I want. Because people hear all the things in small places.
For Example go my class and ask someone me. She will probably says "He tries every girl"
So just be more discreet , dont approach infront of tons of people and choose your environments carefully

or just isolate the girl somewhere prying eyes cant see you , tell her you want to chat with her privately

Honestly its not difficult just use some common sense

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a college student. You have no need to do general daygame in this phase of your life.

You can meet women in your academic classes, the campus gym, other campus spots, and in extracurricular clubs.

You have the rest of your life to daygame in the general public spaces. Enjoy gaming on campus while you are a student.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Can't I meet people in a cafe even if not on the street? And how can I do this? I dont have experience. Should I go and say hello and say I liked her or something?
What is the population of the city?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the population of the city?
Talk to the girls in your classes.
Talk to the girls at your uni's gym.
Talk to the girls at the bar.
Talk to the girls at the parties.

But I would NOT just rail back-to-back cold approaches in a place where you're likely to see the same faces over and over again and develop a reputation as a creep.
You are a college student. You have no need to do general daygame in this phase of your life.

You can meet women in your academic classes, the campus gym, other campus spots, and in extracurricular clubs.

You have the rest of your life to daygame in the general public spaces. Enjoy gaming on campus while you are a student.
Campus doesn't have a gym :D Also there isn't any bar in this city..
So in this case I should do daygame in campus. It's same.

Probably just 20 or 30k people lives here. May be less. There is just 4-5 streets. Some cafes and restaurants and 2 gyms.
I tried people in my class but I was too dumb. So I talked too many girls from same class. Now they think I try every girl..
I just checked clubs but there is not too much. All of them are about students' departments. And in med department as I say people knows me like "He tries every girl and girls reject him"

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
A girlfriend of mine recently said
Does she pass the boner test? If she does, tell to shut up and take her to pound town.

Should I go and say hello and say I liked her or something?
"Yo! You making me hard. Im gonna put it in"

or

"Hey. I just saw you, you looked like a cool girl and I had to meet you. My name is xyz. Would you like to hang out sometime?"

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A population of 20-30k? Wow, that is small! Which would make the demographic you are interested in, quite miniscule indeed.

I thought I had it rough living in a small city of a population of 150k, especially when you consider a third of that are primitive Stone-Age tribal people.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Campus doesn't have a gym :D Also there isn't any bar in this city..
So in this case I should do daygame in campus. It's same.

Probably just 20 or 30k people lives here. May be less. There is just 4-5 streets. Some cafes and restaurants and 2 gyms.
I tried people in my class but I was too dumb. So I talked too many girls from same class. Now they think I try every girl..
I just checked clubs but there is not too much. All of them are about students' departments. And in med department as I say people knows me like "He tries every girl and girls reject him"
I'm gonna make a few assumptions here.

You say "uni" so I'm lead to believe this is in Europe.
Your English and grammar isn't great so I'm thinking it's probably not your first language.

Care to elaborate on your background? If you're a foreign student attending a European/American school you're definitely going to across strange when you chain cold approaches in broken English in the middle of the day.

Where you live is small enough that I wouldn't recommend it. When I learned to talk to women I was in early high school and I did it at the beach during my family vacations. What you're doing it likely to lead to a bad reputation among women as a guy who "tries everybody, and will take whatever he can get" which isn't attractive. Though it sounds like you might already have that reputation.

Go find a bar dude. If your city doesn't have a bar, surely one nearby does...or you just don't know the area. That is a place where approaching women is a normal thing, and you'll have liquid courage to help you out.

There's just no way you/your locale are this ill-equipped...I live in f***ing suburban Delaware and I've found ways to get by...you're actually IN COLLEGE, it should not be that hard.