Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i cut my losses?

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a thread a month ago about successfully picking up a girl in starbucks who was about to leave to go home for a month for spring holiday. I mentioned after I number closed that I went to the starbucks down the road in order to do more pick up and she was there but didn't notice me yet and I coulda just left without her seeing but for some reason I decided to talk to her and it freaked her out a bit like I was following her.

Anyway fast forward to today, I decided not to call or text her yet as I felt if she was a bit freaked out then she wouldn't return my call so I'd need to talk to her in person. We live in the same area and the busy high street and supermarket its pretty easy to bump into people on a daily basis. I was walking back and then I saw a hot girl in the distance so I turned leftt and walked down the road and as she was approaching she gave me some *****y look on my face. My prob is I don't remember what girls look like! So I wasn't 100 % sure it was her and her grumpy face put me off. I think she knew it was me. Anyway I decided to turn round after few mins walking and go to the supermarket. I go in and she's f'ing there!! I thought 'great, this is the 2nd time this has happened she must think I'm a freak' anyway I tried to get the courage to just go up to her but whenever I went into her aisle it appeared she was avoiding me.

The last thing when I knew it ws her when she was going to pay (I still wasn't sure at that point) and she took her phone out. She saw me looking from a distance so it musta freaked her out more.

So after she left I felt quite agrieved and for some reason decided to call her, she didn't pick up. So I just texted her after it went to voicemail just saying I hope she was having a good time on holiday and that she wasn't missing me too much (I sent it in the vein that she was still abroad which must be stupid now if she knows she just saw me in the supermarket)

No reply. Should I just ignore her now? She already thinks I'm a stalker so there's no point tryna talk to her again.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you should. This is part bad luck, part idiocy, but it equals total fail.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, i agree.

as i mentioned above it's very easy to bump into anybody where i live and low and behold today a few hours later guess who walks into starbucks.. i turn my head at first and shes looking around for a seat or table as it's quite busy. i look at her and give her a somewhat apologetic wave, quite awkward. she waves back and i turn away and carry on what im doing.

i wait till she sits down and is starting up her laptop and go up to her commenting how she's more tanned, i could tell she was being distant as expected and i asked her if she just got back. then i just walked off and went back to what i was doing.

about 20mins later after i finished what i was doing, i packed up and went up to her asking her about her time away etc.. i know i know, you need to somehow reignite interest not talking friendzone ish, so at least try to make her laugh. i didnt have a game plan, just winged it talking about stuff she might be interested in. but unsurprisingly it failed. i tried to ask her out right now and then, she had finished her exams and only had 1 paper to write for the following monday so i knew she'd be free. i mentioned something about taking her somewhere tonight after she'd finished studying as she said earlier she didn't have anything planned.

she said 'no.. i have to study as i haven't started this paper' i made the mistake of being too pushy, and suggested again that when she'd finished studying we'd go. i already was in a defeated mindset that i was just going through the motions rather than actually trying to increase IL.

basically i dont think i ended it well, i just said 'ok cool se ya' and walked off, pretty much sulking, throwing my toys out of the pram kinda way.. but my mindset was 'ok cool, fvck u then it's your loss' but then again it prob wouldnt be communicated that way.

for future reference should i be like 'ok cool, well if u change your mind let me know' ? i was thinking she isn't gona change her mind so theres no point saying it with her offering 'yeah ok' and me walking off.. i know i need to be more smooth ending rejections as if she thinks im being stroppy she'll be thinking 'well if he's acting all p1ssy about me rejecting him i've dodged a bullet then'

she basically was acting like a girl who has a bf, ok ok a girl who's not interested even if shes single will act the same way but im just shocked how an event turned this way cos when i first picked her up i felt i did so well.. like amazing, it was just unlucky when i went to the starbucks down the road she was there too. ruined all my hard work.

yesterday wasn't smart either, had i just nipped it in the bud as she past talked to her, flirted a little she'd be less apprehensive about me.

i'm just bitter now i guess cos i really liked this 1 and was proud how well i picked her up. she's leaving next week anyway and wont be back to sept, but theres no point cos if shes not interested now why would she be interested later? esp if she thinks im some stalker.

i prob didnt need to even send that text yesterday cos i woulda bumped into her today but that wouldnt have changed things, she isnt the same girl i first met.

realistically in situations where a girls lost interest and its over the only thing u can do is ignore her, be civil and if possible have social proof to make me look good and if she attempts to talk to me again just act uninterested.

i learnt a lesson today, once a girl has lost interest theres nothing u can do or say to change her mind, i knew i had a short time window of a few mins talk to try to change her opinion.. and without making her laugh i dont think you have a chance, when they're in that 'oh no this guy is pestering me' you cant really do much or say anything that normally would be funny.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this writing for some chick you met a month ago and never called? Damn, dude. You'd think she was somebody who mattered.

And stop hanging out at Starbuck's.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd make my own coffee for a couple months. Think of it as saving money!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
Yeah, I'd make my own coffee for a couple months. Think of it as saving money!
lmaoooooooooo yes:rockon: