Should I cut it off?

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys ive been in a relationship for a while and just recently everything has gone downhill. Im super stressed with school and she is getting in the way. She is always upset with something or there is something wrong in the relationship. To tell you the truth im getting fed up with it and its not fun anymore.

My roommate thinks I am whipped, I dont know what to think of that. We get into huge fights about having too much sex and stuff. Should I just stop going for sex then? I was thinking about holding out until she is begging me for it.

My confidence is low right now and I feel very insecure. Im just too stressed out and lost. I dont want to end this relationship, but I know its probably because im a bit attatched, but I will end it if i need to. Any suggestions?

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
School makes everybody stressed. Isn't your spring break just around the corner>? take her some place nice n get back to the roots of why you guys started liking each other in the first place? I read the post on the Don Juan regular site saying Just wait a few days when things get rough wait a few days to really think about whats going on. Sex should not be the force that is driving the relationship. It all depends on how much this means to you, and if it is really worth it to you. Got to look inside n ask yourself that.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you sound like a mess... take some time to sort yourself out...

some alone time, where its just you by yourself.... go to a chapters, grab a book, sit at starbucks, read and reflect... things seem to be moving way too fast for you, slow them down.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im going to go on a break with her now. i just have class all the time and this term paper due soon isnt making life any easier.

Ive just been hounding her for sex and I think that it just shows im insecure and need the validation from her, god im a mess.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Mjazz said:
im going to go on a break with her now. i just have class all the time and this term paper due soon isnt making life any easier.

Ive just been hounding her for sex and I think that it just shows im insecure and need the validation from her, god im a mess.
Put her on a brake and find an easy ho for sex..

Dabrant29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Luck dude, hang in there. Although you hit a rough spot keep on doing that you love. Never get to caught up in life to forget about the things you love , and the things that define you n set you apart from everybody else.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now there's a misleading title for a thread on a men's forum....;)

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're acting desperate for sex. Stop that. Girls don't like that. Start just enjoying her and the sex will come. When she sees that your not needy, she'll be giving it up.

When I was in college I didn't date any women because it always got in the way of my academics. I fooled around, but I never was serious with anyone. School was too important to me and so was partying.

osu13

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
Now there's a misleading title for a thread on a men's forum....;)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha i think im the only one that caught that.... nice lol

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
You're acting desperate for sex. Stop that. Girls don't like that. Start just enjoying her and the sex will come. When she sees that your not needy, she'll be giving it up.

When I was in college I didn't date any women because it always got in the way of my academics. I fooled around, but I never was serious with anyone. School was too important to me and so was partying.
Amen to that. Begging for sex is the dagger in a lot of relationships. If you are begging for sex, your girl isn't going to find it satisfying.

As far as your relationship, do what makes you happy and what you think is most healthy for you. Not for her. You're your own man and you need to fufil your needs. If she can't understand this, she's not worth it.