Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I contact her again?

Reaction score
There is a woman who I met in a class a little over a year ago who I used to spend time with. We hung out a few times and hit it off really well, but eventually we both got too busy. The relationship was never anything but platonic, although looking back, I see it may have had potential to be more. Eventually she stopped replying as often to my texts, and so I just let it go, although I would on occasion ask if she wanted to catch up again, and in general, she was either too busy or did not reply. Clearly, she was not interested in a relationship with me and probably never will be. I recognize this, but I'm actually curious about what's going on with her--she graduated from college, and I was wondering if she found a job or not, since we had discussed the future before. I'm just curious what's going on in her life, and if there's any chance I could see her again. Should I text her or contact her on social media or will that creep her out? Haven't seen her in ~9 months, haven't texted her in ~3 months. I'm emotionally detached but can't bring myself to delete her number. BTW, if you're gonna call me a "blue pill" or "beta" male for asking about this or the fact that I did not escalate at the time then don't reply and F*** off. I can't change mistakes, but I can learn from them.

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually she stopped replying as often to my texts, and so I just let it go, although I would on occasion ask if she wanted to catch up again, and in general, she was either too busy or did not reply.
Move on! Meet other girls!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You are beta zoned with her bro. its DONE. Shes OVER you. And DOESNT want to hear from you trying to orbit back into her world.

You need to get your social media poppin, go do fun stuff and get with new females. Then when your clout levels are built up you can slide into her instagram DM's and MAYB respark interest.

Lesson learned strike while the iron is hot bro

Reaction score
You are beta zoned with her bro. its DONE. Shes OVER you. And DOESNT want to hear from you trying to orbit back into her world.

You need to get your social media poppin, go do fun stuff and get with new females. Then when your clout levels are built up you can slide into her instagram DM's and MAYB respark interest.

Lesson learned strike while the iron is hot bro
you're prolly right

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket.
You'll drive yourself nuts!

Start building an abundance mentality, because you're projecting a weak frame.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is all good, but it's a general rule. You don't know her life circumstances. Just writing what's up, and catching up over coffee wouldn't hurt.
What if she needs someone trust worthy this point in her life?

Reaction score
This is all good, but it's a general rule. You don't know her life circumstances. Just writing what's up, and catching up over coffee wouldn't hurt.
What if she needs someone trust worthy this point in her life?
I would do that, but I also worry that I might scare her by texting her "what's up" at random lol

Reaction score
Let's try and put this in perspective

There is a woman who I met in a class a little over a year ago who I used to spend time with. We hung out a few times and hit it off really well, but eventually we both got too busy. The relationship was never anything but platonic,

Because that is all she wanted
although looking back, I see it may have had potential to be more. Not for her.

Eventually she stopped replying as often to my texts, She is trying to get you to leave her alone

and so I just let it go, although I would on occasion ask if she wanted to catch up again, and in general, she was either too busy or did not reply. Are you listening to yourself? She was too busy or did not reply. DUDE SHE IS NOT INTERESTED!

Clearly, she was not interested in a relationship with me and probably never will be. ding ding, WE HAVE A WINNER

I recognize this, but I'm actually curious about what's going on with her--she graduated from college, and I was wondering if she found a job or not, since we had discussed the future before. You had another 400 classmates, are you going to contact all them as well? Are you curious about them?

I'm just curious what's going on in her life, and if there's any chance I could see her again. You have got to be joking

Should I text her or contact her on social media or will that creep her out? No don't contact, yes it will creep her out

Haven't seen her in ~9 months, haven't texted her in ~3 months. You were still texting her 6 months after the last time you saw her

I'm emotionally detached but can't bring myself to delete her number. Then you are not emotionally detached. You are bull****tttting yourself

BTW, if you're gonna call me a "blue pill" or "beta" male for asking about this or the fact that I did not escalate at the time then don't reply and F*** off. I can't change mistakes, but I can learn from them Ok, learn this. This woman wants nothing to do with you. She does not reach out, and does not reply to your texts. Move on.
Yea, I tend to agree with you. However I have heard that women sometimes respond well if a guy "resurfaces" after a long absence. But that's probably bullsh*t. I think she may have been interested in me at one time, but I probably blew it by trying to play it cool and uninterested for too long (this is when "game" backfires). Plus she went home over last summer and I never arranged to meet her over that time. Oh well, lessons learned I guess. The thing that's funny is at one point 8-9 months ago I asked her multiple times to not play games and straight up tell me to f*** off if she was sick of seeing me or talking to me, but she insisted that she only stopped responding to me because she was too busy. Of course that was likely made up and her trying to just be nice. In any case, I recognize I sound like a sappy ranting moron lol, no need to tell me.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard that women sometimes respond well if a guy "resurfaces" after a long absence
Depends on what you mean by 'well'.
They respond in frame that you had before you disappeared.
But generally, they will answer and be happy that you called or messaged. It's kind of validation for her. They love that kind of attention.