Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I contact her again after this text?

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got this text from the 21 year old I went to the movies with on Friday Night...(see post Is she Just an AW?)

"I feel very wierd that you like me and it is hard 4 me 2 hang out with you knowing this.

You are a really cool guy but it is weird"

I haven't told her I liked her, I guess I showed it by being me...but this isn't a good message though right?...I don't really want a Woman to feel wierd about me, but at least she is admitting how she feels, any advice on what I should do?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no dont reply at all

nothing you say right now is going to help anything.
when you dont reply, she will wonder why. if you got it, if you like her, if you are too busy, you must be too busy since you arent calling, who are you out with, what do they see in you, oh wait what do you see in them that you dont see in her, why arent you pineing for her, and then she will get in touch with you again and she will like you more.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

I can't even imagine dealing with a nutcase like this.

Man, the games people play when they think they have the advantage.

Cut of all contact-with this "little girl". She sounds very immature.

Sayno'

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
"I feel very wierd that you like me and it is hard 4 me 2 hang out with you knowing this. You are a really cool guy but it is weird"
She's saying that she knows you like her, however she isn't sexually attracted to you. She probably thinks that you'll be hanging out with her an start professing your love to her or make her uncomfortable in some other way.

Bottom line: She just want's to be friends with you. Sorry bro, game over.

QUESTION: Are you age 25 or older???

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 28 and have been single for about 2 years since my last LTR of 3 1/2 years....anyways.

....I guess but it doesn't explain the sitting really close to me at the movies, holding hands, me moving away when she was sitting too close and her getting closer now does it?.

I almost kissed her on Fri night but the BF thing stopped me...if she doesn't like me then she did a great job as an AW and I am movin on anyways, she was good practice and I appreciated her honesty.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
She has a boyfriend. You should not waste your time pursuing women who aren't available. A woman who you can "steal" can just as easily be "stolen" from you.

Time to move on to someone who doesn't already have a boyfriend.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
She has a boyfriend. You should not waste your time pursuing women who aren't available.
Women make themselves available or unavailable, not their "boyfriends."

A woman who you can "steal" can just as easily be "stolen" from you.
So what?

Time to move on to someone who doesn't already have a boyfriend.
The male insecurity on this forum has run amok and poisoned each and every well.

The thread-starting post is painfully obvious and annoyingly unnecessary. But you're not helping matters with this bullsh1t. It is suffice to say that Juan_Don's girl is not intersted, blah blah blah, ad nauseum. That is NOT to say that the rest of us can't have fun with girls who make themselves available, regardless of whatever-the-f#ck else they've got going on in their lives.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chat with her on MSN and she told me that she knew that I liked her because a friend told her that I did...I didn't even know she did, I did tell her I dig her style but that's not telling a girl that you like her is it?

Anyways the thing that confuses me, is if she knew that I liked her and it made her feel uncomfortable or wierd then WHY did she go out with me a few times and flirt with me?.

AW to the max, I told her not to contact me anymore and that she needs to grow up and be more honest.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chat with her on MSN and she told me that she knew that I liked her because a friend told her that I did...I didn't even know she did, I did tell her I dig her style but that's not telling a girl that you like her is it?

Anyways the thing that confuses me, is if she knew that I liked her and it made her feel uncomfortable or wierd then WHY did she go out with me a few times and flirt with me?.

AW to the max, I told her not to contact me anymore and that she needs to grow up and be more honest.
It's the #1 question we all ask without the answers. Without going into the fact you shouldn't analyze the logics, this girl sounds like she's playing you because she's not too interested, already has someone, and did I mention playing you?

Ignore her now and walk away with your head looking for someone else to have fun with.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah she didn't play me, she was actually interested and freaked out when we got too close as friends she never led me on but she did display signs of interest and got caught out, come on this chick has single on her My Space page yet she is in a relationship:down:

AW...I don't care anymore, it's her loss and I very much doubt that she is getting good sex from her dweeb boyfriend, the dude is a weed.

:crackup:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holding hands in the movies and stuff

you said you almost kissed her

ofcourse you go off what a woman does and not what she says

BUT

a womans actions get broken down into levels

you doing well holding hands in the movie

that " moment " when that little voice inside that says " now is the time kiss her you fool ! "

and you get that feeling

well you said you almost kissed her

look at it like a BOSS on a Nintendo game

you got up to the BOSS at the end of the level and what happened ?

you looked at how cool the graphics on the boss looked and wondered how a schmuck like you could ever beat her

you lost your nerve and....

HAVE TO START FROM LEVEL 1 AGAIN

now chicks with boyfriends want you to show them you are a man

they want you to kiss close quicker to show you are not wasting their time

they are easier than single women !

but you fail that and she is going to look for someone else

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Pook
“Many girls merely upgrade their boyfriends and never become single “

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
holding hands in the movies and stuff

you said you almost kissed her

ofcourse you go off what a woman does and not what she says

BUT

a womans actions get broken down into levels

you doing well holding hands in the movie

that " moment " when that little voice inside that says " now is the time kiss her you fool ! "

and you get that feeling

well you said you almost kissed her

look at it like a BOSS on a Nintendo game

you got up to the BOSS at the end of the level and what happened ?

you looked at how cool the graphics on the boss looked and wondered how a schmuck like you could ever beat her

you lost your nerve and....

HAVE TO START FROM LEVEL 1 AGAIN

now chicks with boyfriends want you to show them you are a man

they want you to kiss close quicker to show you are not wasting their time

they are easier than single women !

but you fail that and she is going to look for someone else

Nah the only reason I didn't kiss her was because I thought it would be wrong, I hate being cheated on... so I put myself in his shoes and NO I don't want someone like this., if her and I hooked up I wouldn't trust her...she wasn't all that great anyways...plenty more out there.

thanks for all the advice.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah the only reason I didn't kiss her was because I thought it would be wrong, I hate being cheated on...
Sounds like you've got a long way to go. I can see a lot of insecurity in your posts, along with an unwillingness to accept that some girls will lose interest in you, and some will never have interest in you to begin with despite what their demeanor may suggest. You also have to accept the fact that you will make mistakes.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaun_Don
Nah the only reason I didn't kiss her was because I thought it would be wrong, I hate being cheated on... so I put myself in his shoes and NO I don't want someone like this., if her and I hooked up I wouldn't trust her...she wasn't all that great anyways...plenty more out there.

you didn't want her ???

then what the hell you pursuing her for ?

what you wasting your time with her for if thats your go ?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got this text from the 21 year old I went to the movies with on Friday Night...(see post Is she Just an AW?)

"I feel very wierd that you like me and it is hard 4 me 2 hang out with you knowing this.

You are a really cool guy but it is weird"

I haven't told her I liked her, I guess I showed it by being me...but this isn't a good message though right?...I don't really want a Woman to feel wierd about me, but at least she is admitting how she feels, any advice on what I should do?
yes, do this...

"you were kinda weird too. whatever."

accuse her of being weird, not "it" being weird. then never contact her again after that.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite what you may hear, ANY CONTACT WITH HER BEYOND THIS POINT WILL BE NOTHING MORE THAN A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

If you have lots of time to waste, then by all means, knock yourself out. Otherwise I would suggest you find more productive ways to delegate your resources.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Sounds like you've got a long way to go. I can see a lot of insecurity in your posts, along with an unwillingness to accept that some girls will lose interest in you, and some will never have interest in you to begin with despite what their demeanor may suggest. You also have to accept the fact that you will make mistakes.
How the hell did you come up with that?...read it again dude, I didn't kiss her because she has a BF...I have been cheated on and it ****ing sucks...lol at me having a long way to go, I have probably had more serious relationships than you...

It's just different these days, I can accept that some girls dig me and some don't, it's a part of life...and believe me I have accepted that we all make mistakes.

You answer was really odd.

All I did was ask if I should contact her again, I'm cool with being friends...I was just looking for advice NOT a therapy session.