Should I cheat?

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in an exclusive relationship with a girl. I will be leaving the country in a few weeks to go on vacation. Now I am an extremely good-looking guy and I know for a fact that the oppurtunity to have sex with gorgeous girls will present itself. I could easily have wild animal sex and she would never find out. I somehow feel that this is wrong and I shouldn't do it, what should I do? What would you do?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude have sex with yourself since you are extremely good looking.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you should not cheat.

Lies beget lies.
What goes around, comes around.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

Why are you not happy with the woman you have? Are you like some animal that must rut every 8 hours, lest your member fall off? Be in control of your life. If you really feel that life is all about rutting at every opportunity, break up with your girl and rut all you can.

Which are you ? The Jerk or the Man? (obviously not AFC, since you have a woman in your life)

The Jerk would cheat because he can. The Man would try to avoid cheating.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legend - I know that came off as a bit narcissistic. I am a bodybuilder so my life revolves around my looks I guess.

b's nuts - I'm a HUGE depeche mode fan lol:D Where did I reference depeche mode though hmm, I don't see it lol. *runs off to listen to depeche mode*

Big Pappy - Thanks for the advice, you make a great point and you are right. I will not cheat and no you are not wrong, you are 100% correct.

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like cheating ....then you must cheat....
In fact ...I cheat in every chance that I fell like cheating

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either break up with her then hook up with chicks, or stay with her, i cannot stand cheaters

1- no integrity
2- no honor
3- no respect
4- COWARD

if you dont like ur GF that much, or done really seeing it going the distance, then NEXT HER. i think you feel this way b/c you are thinking about cheating, if you liked her a lot this would never cross your mind. and since you are so good looking, why dont you just hook up with a ton of hot chicks where you live instead of having a GF

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, do you have honor? Once you are called a cheat, it can follow you and you will lose trust.

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want it do it. If not, do not do it just because you want it.

Sure the concept of not cheating is nice... etc. But people try too much to deny their true nature. It all come down to what you want. But do it with respect (yeah).

Anyone you sleep with, usually you should respect that person. Same thing for your GF.

We should ask ourself "are we doing the right thing for the society?" or ask ourself "are we simply doing what is right?"

If you do not want to be exclusive said so. You are not forced to justify yourself. It is YOUR CHOICE. And chance are your gf know your philosophy about that if you are "true" with her.

Personally, I guess if you do it because you want it, it is ok, but do not try to deny it. Let's say she find out or you tell her, and you say it was a mistake... how can someone believe that. If you did it... it is because YOU WANTED IT... That is! I just hate how people try to say they are sorry or how it was a mistake... it is all utter poetic bullcrap. 'nuff said. People are hypocrite. Assume what you do and then you have already more honnor like they said.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to re-evaluate your current relationship...

If you are willing to chaat, you aren't into her as much as you thought.

Too, know what it feels like to be cheated on? Why would you wish that pain and betrayal on some one you supposedly care about?

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not cheat
Good decision, man. What some of the guys here don't realize is that it is very nearly impossible to keep a secret forever. The liar will eventually slip up, or some other source will tip the gf off, or (and I count this as most likely) the guilt will become too much. When two people are in a relationship, they become very attuned to each other, and learn to read even the tiniest signs. Girls know when something's wrong, and the instant they pick up on it they'll start asking.

If this comes off as a bit preachy, sorry about that, but faithfulness is something I feel very strongly about.