should i called her?

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here is how the story goes:

last august i met a girl and she shows some interest in me so her cousin told me that she liked me and i gave her cousin my number so she can give it to her....she called me later that day at night and i talk to her for hours and hours....we talked for about 3 weeks and she dated this one other guy so she just flake out on me big time.....her relationship only lasted for about 1-2 months.....so she called me and ask me how come i have'nt called her lately (she says it as if i dont know that she is dating the other guy).....when she called me i didnt even wanna talk to her so we just hung up.....ever since then she didnt called me and i didnt called her.....

one of my friend dated her cousin and he told me that she is still interested in me and wanted to know why i havent called her lately and i told him the story......the last time he talk to me about her is that she is still single and she is still interested in me.....but that was like in january and now its may....

i recently went back to the place where i met her and memory about her just flying back to me and i'm just cant stoop thinking about her and it seems like i'm falling for her and such....now it makes me wanna called her but i dont wanna just called her after all this time without even talking or seeing her any more.....

so my questions:

-is it right that i should called her any ways to remind her of me and see if things are still going great between us?

-or maybe i should asked my friends about her status before doing that

chances are that she may be dating, not interested in me any more, dont wanna talk to me, but the last time my friend talk to me about it he says that she is still pretty much into me....

i know my mistakes:

-its that i talk to her too much and too long on the phone that makes me a needy guys

-didnt actually plan any dates because we only know each other for abou a month or two but do have alot of interests in each other

"so ur thoughts"

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
MEDIC!!!! quick we have a severe case of oneitis forming!!!! I need 100 ccs of NEXT vaccine now!!!!!!

Seriously, she porbably lost any interest she had in you since you waited so ****ing long. So no, don't call her, you will probably be wasting your time.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sac. Have you read the bible at all? Everytime you have a problem, even a tiny one, it seems as if you post a thread on it. You'll never make anything out of yourself if you're going to constantly rely on others to solve your problems. My advice, call this broad, keep the conversation light and short. After you hang up, make plans to hang out with another broad. This way, if broad A doesn't call you back sometime, you've got broad B to worry about. If broad A does call you back and want to hang out with you, you can say that you have plans, and that you'll have to call her sometime. I never cut ties with a cute girl, even ex's. Theres always a use for somebody. Whether it's action, something materialistic, some unknowing help with another broad, a 'wingwoman' of sorts or whatever. Keep them around. Keep them keen on you. Booty calls are only a small part of it. Got to learn to...manipulate.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Skilla_Staz. Call her up and ask her to get together to catch up. If she flakes, forget about her, and call someone else up, simple as that.

--Mission

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson : Don't talk for ages on the phone.

From that story, I highly doubt that she likes you. The fact she went out with someone else, and didn't think about you until she split with the other guy should tell you alot.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i did read the bible but i dont even get it.....i read it about three times and it doesnt even help......

and viper your a fvcken loser that has nothing more to do than just biach at peepo nad such and such

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
viper. said:
should I call her?what kinda of question is dat u ****en pathetic loser.Ur a TROLL go outside and get a life u need a f*cken website to get puzzy and hoes loser,lol mwhahahahahahaha
ahah wow man you went that low?

first you make a account copied from a user here(viperx) now u made another one but instead of an x u put a dot?

wow man you seriously have NO life.. You try soo hard on a freaking "how to get better at ur life" type of website

you seriously need to get a life, how old are you? 32 and still living with your parents? i bet buddy.

you might as well play the next role of the 50 year old virgin

holly **** you have no idea on how low you have just gone..

you made my freaking day buddy hahah, you Seriously need therapy

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay ladies, remain civil. As for reading the bible, did you not understand ANY of it? Or where there bits an pieces. I highly doubt you read the whole thing three times.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm srrry i wasnt being clear enough on that part.....so allow me

i did read them three times(only the must read or something like that)....i do understand it but i think i read "TOO" much that is all in my mind like a puzzle when it hasnt been put together....so yea its in there but some how its not ringing the bell when i needed it.....so i just kept on posting and posting......

dont be surprise if i posted more, just expect it ok and thanks for your time and thoughts of helping me....thanks

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go back, pick an article. Read it. If it seems pointless to ya, PM me and link me to it. I'll read it, do what I can to help you understand it.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks for the offer...i'll be sure to go back and read it and i'll be sure to PM you......

ohhh yea can you take it because trust me i'll be PM you alot of these questions?...is that ok with you pal

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats fine. Just don't expect me to respond to all of them at once. I'm generally on this site late at night. The rest the day I work, go out, have school etc. So just PM away.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking for ages on the phone isn't a good idea. I did that alot, and I just got a bunch of friends out of the deal. Not that that's a bad thing, I like my friends as friends. But really, limit yourself.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Long phone conversations get boring, and leave nothing to talk about when you hang out. Not to mention it's the whole 'too much of a good thing' idea.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
firstly she didnt respect you because she flaked out on you, so you should have called her and said that you were angry about it.
If she lost interest in you, move on, cant u see shes playing mind games with you and using your cousin to tell you that she likes you.
So just move on and forget about it, she doesnt like you anymore.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i know now...its pretty clear to me now.....the last time she called me after her break ups , the conversation lasted less than 10 minutes and all i do is act as if i dont even know her and kinda leave her speechless and hung up