Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I call?

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the scoop. I was at a party last night and got a few girls' numbers. However upon getting one of these girls number (incidentally, the girl whom I was was most interested in) I told her that I would call her tommorow (today) after work. I was drunk at the time and hadn't even realized my mistake until about a minute after I said it. I know that it was a bad move, I forgot about our little 5 day rule for the moment. :p

So basically my questions is this: Even though I said I would call her tonite, shoud I still wait a few days or call her like I told her I would?

Thanks!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should bend the rules a bit. Call, but only talk to her for like 3 min and say, "I gotta jet, call ya another time!" Then wait a few days :D

Reaction score
NAH DUDE! this could be your chance to find out if SHE is interested in you. You told her that you would call her (certain time) so therefore if she is interested, she will be awaiting your call, and so what do you do? stay put and don't pick up that phone still. Why? because if she is interested in you, then she will get curious, and wonder why you didn't call her up. And so next time you see her, she'll probably ask why you didn't call her, since you said you were going to call her at that certain day or time. If she doesn't ask, well she might not be interested, or she forgot or something, but still using this little trick shouldn't discourage you from not talking to her at all.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are in one hell of a delema :p Don't worry so much about the little things. If you told her in advance that you would call her the next day, then call her the next day. Integrity is much more important than those dumb little rules which you will soon realize are not really part of being a dj.

The whole point in waiting is to give her the idea that you are a busy man, and that there are other things in your life besides women. Now, a true dj doesn't sit and wait a certain number of days to call, he just calls whenever he gets the chance, because he IS a busy man. See the difference?

Anyway, in case you didn't get what I was trying to tell you, just call her when you said you were going to call her.

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
stay put and don't pick up that phone still. Why? because if she is interested in you, then she will get curious, and wonder why you didn't call her up. And so next time you see her, she'll probably ask why you didn't call her, since you said you were going to call her at that certain day or time.
That's great advice and all, but I may not ever see her again unless I take the initiative and call her. Although there is a chance that eventually see her again through friends of a friend ( :rolleyes: ), it may not be for months...

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I called her. It took her a while to realize who I was (she was drunk last night as well :D ), but even when she did she still didn't know my name. :rolleyes: Anyway, I don't think it went as well as I had hoped it would. I could just be completely overanalyzing it, but I detected what I believe was a "Oh great, that drunk guy from last night actually called me" tone in her voice. Not to mention I probably talked with her for too long. I found my self beginning to make useless conversation about money and jobs and such. *sigh* Once I realized that I was probably beggining to sound like an idiot I cut it off and told her I needed to go study for an exam I have tomorrow. I finished it off with "Well, it was nice talking to you. I'll call you later this week and we can get together and do something. Bye.", to which she replied "See ya later".

Now I have come to 2 interpretations of her "goodbye":

1. She is actually looking forward to seeing me again soon, or

2. (and probably the more likely truth) She gave a rather indifferent "farewell" with the aforementioned tone in her voice.

Go ahead, criticize, advise, tell me how stupid I am for thinking about this so much. Whatever though. I'm still gonna call her some time and see what happens. If she really does turn out to have a low IL, I'll gladly next her. :cool:

FILA::AUS

Reaction score
call

a girl will get pissed off at you and wont wish to see you again if she thinks you dont hold your promise. **** teh 5 day rule, thats rubbish, a girl won't think you're desperate if you call the next day, unless you say things that make her think that.

Call, have a completelty normal little conversation with her, keep it short but sweet and you'll be fine.

even though i'm probably late with the advice, for those for the next time.