Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Call/Text her?

GreenFanz

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I'm a young guy (19) and I've been reading everyone's advice and tips in here, which I thank you all for.

I have been reading "The Rational Male" which led me to Sosuave.

Anyways, enough of that.

I met this girl through Instagram and she is from Argentina (she's going to visit my country), we're both the same age and we've been talking for about a week now.

We don't talk much because I try not to be too available and try not put her as my first priority (which she isn't) because I got other **** to do (uni, work, etc).

Anyways, after a week I ask if I can call her on the phone, and she said yes.

So we both started talking and she mentions that she's going to arrive in my country in the next 5 days, and I told her we should hangout which she agreed to do so.

Also, I'd like to point out that, during the call, she asked me where we should hang out and I was like " Well, it's not easy to make out inside the cinema, so how about we go starbucks?" which she replied "hahah, yeah sure we should"

Anyways, I didn't want to spend much time on the call due to the fact that I didn't want to let her think that I'm very interested in her (15 mins on call).

So, that call was 2 days ago and shes gonna arrive here in about 3-4 days and I haven't spoken to her at all (Call,Text)

So what should I do now? I was thinking that I should wait for her to arrive here and then arrange the time and date for us to hang out.

Any advice would be helpful! and also some first date advice. thanks!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know who they desire and they know who they want to fvck. She will be trying to be around you and bugging you.

GreenFanz

Reaction score
Women know who they desire and they know who they want to fvck. She will be trying to be around you and bugging you.
I agree to that but should I wait for her to arrive to my country and then arrange for a time/place for us to hangout?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to that but should I wait for her to arrive to my country and then arrange for a time/place for us to hangout?
Yea just get her there first. Dont overtalk it. I think the last thing on her mind should be the sex.