Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Should I call or wait??

pg5781

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I met this girl a week from this past Saturday. She moved to the states from Venezuela a few years ago and she has the sexiest accent I’ve ever heard. She’s hot as hell. She told a friend of mine that she thought I was hot so I got her number from my friend without ever interacting with her. My friend told me that she’s definitely the LTR material type, which is what I’m looking for.

Anyway, I got the number and called her Thursday night. The conversation went very well, I kept it short and I could tell there was very high interest level. I didn’t set up a date because she told me that she will be gone for a week in Colorado. I told her I will give her a call when she’s back in town and we’ll go out. She said OK and I ended the conversation.

She comes back this Thursday morning so I was thinking of calling her Thursday night and setting something up for Friday (the next day). Saturday I have a wedding to attend and Sunday is 4th of July so Friday will be the only time I’m free. Do you guys think I should call her Thursday and see her Friday night or should I wait a few days after she gets back and set something up for mid week?

Normally I would just wait a few days after she got back but this Friday none of my friends will be going out since the wedding is early the next day, and it will give me something to do that night.

So the question is simple, should I call Thursday or wait a few days??? I know there is no right or wrong answer but I would like to hear what you guys would do if you were me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Chill out and wait a couple of days,because:
a) you appear less "needy" (not like you have been waiting for her to come back...)
b) You might have something more to talk about after the wedding (and we all know girls love weddings... ).But hey do not behave like a female girlfriend ;-)
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
wait 4 days... then call her.

Or only call her when u have somethin interesting to talk about.

Dont call her up everyday.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
now if she got back a couple days earlier then it's no problem to see what's up for her on the weekend... however she's getting back on Thurs.. not a good time to call.

Hmmm, call on Monday night and carry on from there. G'luck!
 
Top