Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I call her?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

So I met this girl about 2 weeks ago while skinny dipping at some pool with friends. (Yes meeting girls while buck naked works wonders) Her interest level was high. When she left she came up to me and told her that I was like one of her favorite people... mind you she was kinda tipsy. I didn't bother to number close because I was having too much fun just swimming and too lazy to go up and get my cell phone outta my pants. So my insecure friend ended up getting her number.

Insecure friend called her and made plans to go see her with the movies. Meanwhile I find her myspace and send her a friend invitation and leave a comment. She IMs me once she saw my myspace and we had a good online conversation. She told me I was amazing and really funny. So I get her number online and I give her mine. My insecure friend had plans to go to the movies with her that night but opted to go to his dad's house with another girl that he was trying to get with. So about 1030 at night she calls me and tells me to go skinny dipping again... I oblige.

At the pool my friends show up and talk about my insecure friend about how he was trying to play her on the side, so that really helped my case. I chose not to stop the slander and just let them talk, because after all it's helping my case. She becomes really disinterested in this kid once she realizes she was getting played, and goes to get a burrito with me. We call the insecure kid up to let him know that we were getting a burrito, and the other girl he was with picks up the phone. We have a good laugh and say goodnight.

I call her the next day (tuesday) to see if she wants to chill. I get "I'm busy all week but I can chill on saturday maybe" Sweet. I talk to her online once in a while during the week call her friday night. Friday night she says she has a sleepover with her friend the next night but she is free in the afternoon. I say alright sweet, i'll call you when I wake up. The next day I call her and she canncelled her sleepover for me we go to a movie and we kiss a few times on the way home.

The next day I called her to hang out, and then I called her again because she had a depressing away message. Yeah, i know... dumb move. She couldn't do anything that night but she said she'd call me when she was at camp. That was about 4 days ago.

SO

Should I call her or should I hold out and wait for her to call me?

Thanks Guys

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were you i'd wait a few more days and call her and be like hey i'm still waiting for the fone call !!...99.9% of the time you'll get a laugh outta the girl when you neg hit her liek this.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't call her yet. It's obvious she's interested in you, and since you called her several times the day before, you don't want to seem obsessive. That can make some girls lose interest. Though it probably won't matter too much if you call her, at least wait a few more days to see if she calls, before you call her if that's what you plan to do.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd call, personally. if i had to leave a message it would just be like "bitttch" or something funny a short.

but is she like at camp now?

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not call!

You've already called her a lot.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's at camp now... she told me that she got better reception at camp then she did in Ann Arbor, so i'm pretty sure she was hinting at something, but I think i'll just hold out for a few more days.

Worst case scenario is she comes home on Monday and we hang out in person.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a few days let her wonder....her interst level will go up even more...ur lucky she doenst see u as obsessive yet.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've called a lot lately. It leaves an AFC impression, so go a lil' bit longer without calling (like 5 or 6 days) to revamp her interest.