"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Should I Call Her?

DaneB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2000
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
There is this girl I want to pursue. I got her number the fri before finals week and really had no time to hang out with her because I did nothing but study for finals. Whenever I saw her I was pretty much tired as hell and she was working at our eatery at the dorms. I didn't really feel like I got to talk with her as much as I wanted.

Anyway, this is how I got her number. Im not sure if it is kind of discounted, but I will let u guys know anyway. I danced with her before and played basketball against her. So I knew about her already. I approached her during a holiday reception at our dorms and talked with her some. I let her know that we were going to be playing on the same basketball team because my friend Josh told me. So I told her that I had to take off and that I would give her a call. She asked if I wanted her number. I told her that I could just get it from my friend and then was like "well on second thought..." I was trying to seem like I wasnt too excited. So she took my hand and wrote on it.

We didnt end up having practice because there was girls basketball team playing. I did talk to her a little bit on the phone though for a couple of minutes regarding practice and her finals week. We never really got to hang out beccause I had to study so hard.

Every time I see her I get big time vibes that she is interested. She seems to really lighten up, smile and seem happy to see me. Ive only had like maybe a couple of good conversations with her. My friend told me that I should call her and find out if she got home okay. I was kind of unsure if I should do that because it kind of seems AFC-ish. Do you guys think that I should even call her up at this point and talk with her? If so, how should I lead the convo?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DaneB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2000
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
I actually met her at a dance class and I just randomly found out that she was a basketball player because I play all the time...
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
dont ask that question around here, because the answer will always be YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Top