Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I call her?

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I originally called this girl (a different one) a few days ago and tried to set up a date, she instead offered to go to a movie-preview (or something like it).
I agreed, she said she'd call me before that day. We had agreed to meet at 7.
Well, today is that day and I've recieved no phone call (I guess I should layed down the timings when I had a chance).
And to make this more complicated, I can't go now.
Just realized I got summer classes later on tonight.
So, should I call her to cancel this outing and offer another one?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not it was just a simple misunderstanding. Happens sometimes when you are nervous setting up a date.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should definitely cancel since you can't go. Here you can be completely honest and arrange something else.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's in your best intrest, as well as hers to cancel. I mean you actually have a reason to do so, and its polite to call to inform instead of no showing.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whichever way you go be polite, but maintain a firm attitude. Simply tell her that tonight isn't going to be possible, don't give her an excuse unless she asks. Either have a counter offer for another date planned or tell her you will be in touch when your schedule allows.