Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I call her?

the_m@n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. The quick story is I know these women from the gym. One is married whom I know through a friend and the other is single and is the married girl's friend. Anyway, they both stalked me out on the track at the gym the other day and I walked with them and talked for a while. I was mentioning that I was looking for an apartment and the married girl suggested that I get a place with her friend. Her friend is hot and was giggling at the idea but I however don't want to live with anyone especially some chick I just wanna bang. The friend mentions that her aunt is also renting an apartment. I had to finish my workout so I left the women at the track. I got home later and was thinking I should call the friend about that apartment but realized I forgot to ask her for her number. I texted the married girl and asked her if it was cool if I got her friends number. She says her friend is cool with it so she texts me the number.

I actually found an apartment so I don't need to call her friend for that anymore but since I have the number and she is hot I figure I should try to call and set up a date.

Is that ok to do or is there a better way to approach the situation? I'm sure I will see her at the gym again sooner or later. I want to call but I don't want to seem like a creeper or something.

Thanks.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to go on a date with a woman- how does that make you a creeper??

There is NOTHING wrong with showing interest in a girl with the intent to ask her out. If a girl considers that to be "creepy," it's her own problem. Call her up and ask her out with confidence--life is simply too short to let opportunities pass you by out of fear. Plus, you'd be surprised how often you get what you desire when you simply ask for it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Plus, you'd be surprised how often you get what you desire when you simply ask for it.
Yep, just ask and you have a 50% chance of getting it .

You already have a couple buying signals from the single hottie - what's the problem?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yes...think of something that'd be interesting to do with a girl (besides "that"), then give her a call and ask her to come with you. Don't make it a formal "date", she'll know that's what it is. Just suggest that she come "hang out" with you and do _____...she sounds like she's down.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Yes...think of something that'd be interesting to do with a girl (besides "that"), then give her a call and ask her to come with you. Don't make it a formal "date", she'll know that's what it is. Just suggest that she come "hang out" with you and do _____...she sounds like she's down.
:up:

Squirrels is right on with this advice. If you have some "doubts" about her asking out, just use the "join me" weapon.
don't ask her out as if it will be a formal date (even though it will) but use an alternative way by asking her if she would join you for the gym (whatever but not a drink). the idea is to not alert her inner radar...

I'm going shopping downtown tomorrow, how about joining me and give me some female advices ?
I could see if you have good taste then ;)

cheers