“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should I call back?

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
This chick gave me her number at a club. I asked her to dance. We were going to dance, but the DJ totally sucked. I told her we can have some coffee. She said she can't do without coffee. I told her I 'd call. Called 4 Days later, tried to set up where we can meet. She told me she had off Mondays and Wednesdays. I told her a time on wednesday. She said "do you want me to call you" as if to confirm. I said I would call her. Called her at 430 on wednesday, I think she had her phone off but I left a message for her to give me a call. I think I left my friends number by accident( I never call my house) So I called back and gave her my number.
How should I handle this? Should I wait until she calls? Did I wait too long or too late in the day to confirm? Do you think I may have sounded goofy on the messages? I'm thinking about not calling back at all since she didn't call me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
You already answered yourself in the last sentence. Do just what you thought and find other girls.
 

ted

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
Should I call back

Okay, I know I am going to next her. She was the one who approached me and said "let me give you my number" I didn't ask her nor did I talk to her that night. Does this make any difference?
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Ted:

Your stressing over a chick when NOTHING happened!! She gave you her number, but her interest level seemed suspect at best. Trust me bro, if she wanted to hangout with you she'd call back after the message you left, even if it was your friend's number. If her interest level was high, she'd call that number back, ask for you, your friend would call you telling you that some girl called and waaabamm!

Go meet new girls!!



PIMP
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Calling to confirm is usually thought of as a good, sophisticated way to handle a date or meeting. For me it's a lame excuse to act like an AFC. Here's why.

Why would anyone especially you pretend to commit to something just to a point of basically saying 'I'll wait for you to call and cancel if you find something better to do' or even worse, I'll call you to see if you found something better to do? What happened to being considerate and keeping your promise and actually go on a date that you've agreed to? Why deal with someone who can't even commit to meeting you at a agreed upon date and time?

Now don't get me wrong, things can change. But if something does change, the person would call to reschedule if she's interested, cancel if she's not. Note that she had already agreed to go on the date. A confirmation just means that nothing has been agreed to, nothing but the option of deciding not to accept the offer.

In a nutshell, why play the 'confirm game' or be interested in someone who plays the 'confirm game.' Why waste time on someone who can not commit an hour or two of their time? Aren't you worth at least that much consideration?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Calling to confirm is usually thought of as a good, sophisticated way to handle a date or meeting. For me it's a lame excuse to act like an AFC. Here's why.

Why would anyone especially you pretend to commit to something just to a point of basically saying 'I'll wait for you to call and cancel if you find something better to do' or even worse, I'll call you to see if you found something better to do? What happened to being considerate and keeping your promise and actually go on a date that you've agreed to? Why deal with someone who can't even commit to meeting you at a agreed upon date and time?

Now don't get me wrong, things can change. But if something does change, the person would call to reschedule if she's interested, cancel if she's not. Note that she had already agreed to go on the date. A confirmation just means that nothing has been agreed to, nothing but the option of deciding not to accept the offer.

In a nutshell, why play the 'confirm game' or be interested in someone who plays the 'confirm game.' Why waste time on someone who can not commit an hour or two of their time? Aren't you worth at least that much consideration?
 
Top